We stayed in the hotel for 1 night (16th July) only but had an excellent stay.
- They had arranged for a free and on-time pick up from railway station.
- We were greeted with smiles by the front office staff and felt very welcome. Also we had booked executive room but were upgraded to a suite
- The ambiance of the hotel was nice, the staff was friendly and service was excellent.
- The hotel houses Moti Mahal restaurant. The food was really good and the buffet breakfast offered good variety.
- Rooms were spacious, luxurious and very comfortable and the washrooms were clean
- Location was good as its very near the railway station and you can easily take an auto-rickshaw to reach Golden temple.
Since we stayed in the hotel for only one day, we did not get a chance to explore their spa or other such amenities.
In case if we visit Amritsar again, we would love to stay in this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the leading hotel chain worldwide “Golden Tulip Hotels Group” has set high International Standards world over and proved as a benchmark for other hotel brands as well.Golden Tulip Amritsar is a upscale 4 star hotel offering unique surroundings and décor providing a refreshing experience and exceptional service. All 52 rooms including 4 suites are one of the spacious rooms available in the city and have been tastefully designed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Golden Tulip Amritsar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.