1,132 results
All reviews value for money narrow lane golden temple room service basement parking wagah border railway station budget hotel queens road comfortable stay other hotels crystal restaurant clean rooms hot water mini bar luxury room main road
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We loved this hotel. We went to Amritsar after a change of plans just before we were due to fly home and the staff made the trip well worth it. They arranged a well priced taxi (750rs for whole taxi which waits for you) to the border crossing and they were always available to answer any questions. We checked out at 4.30am to go back to Delhi and the staff were available to pack a lunch and breakfast for us. We were very impressed by their service. Very clean and comfortable rooms too. Would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank KylieO100
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Pretty nice location (fairly calm), nice and clean hotel. But the best is the staff who is very helpful! They helped us when we needed it, they are very understanding and make all the arrangements you need! They also offer touristic services.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melmanzana44
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed there on 19. We reached there at 12:30 am. Hotel staff was waiting for usand was so helping. We got complimentry breakfast. We booked it on phone. Prices differs from what they have fixed on phone an what they have take. Overall good.

Date of stay: June 2014
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed in HK Inn on 18th June for 1 night with family and I must say we were so pleased with everything. The food was a speciality and everything we ordered was really tasting the way it should be in a Desi Indian style !!
The hotel staff was helpful and cooperative and took all my queries in a right manner. They made sure that I dont face any troubles during my stay and did all they could to help me out. My heartiest thanks to them !!
If I visit Amritsar again, I would like to stay at HK Inn again as I dont find any reason why I should not. I would recommend this hotel to every traveller. If you are not fussy about the 'five star' tag and you want to taste genuine food, this is a place to stay !!

Room tip: I stayed in room no. 210, but all rooms are good as it seems to be a new property ! You may try to get a room on first floor if available as it will be easier without a need for lift.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nice rooms, no View though.

located in a small street in prime area, but has underground parking.

Food on the menu is expensivie, but i didnt have problem as it was included in my package. Good Service.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PraDCJay
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for your feedback for my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.