“Affordable.”

Hotel Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #4 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

All I will say it's an affordable hotel with benefits benefits being close to railway station. The rooms are small but bathrooms are in very poor conditions. Hotel is located in narrow road. You will get local transport easily like three wheels rider and they work on per passenger @10 rs. For destination like harminder sahib, ranjit avenue, bus stand.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

I regret that you have not had a great stay with us , I assure you your comments are very important for us and I will view the same very seriously and take corrective action.

Cell :- +44-7418410630, +91-7814911100

There are newer reviews for Hotel Hong Kong Inn

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed one night with my family in Hong Kong Inn on 24th April. I used their family suite which is actually two rooms interconnected. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The bathrooms were modern and spacious. Please note that there is no restaurant attached to this hotel but they have decent room service. You can order from their menu and it was quick and delicious. All-in-all a very good experience.

Room Tip: They have a breakfast buffet and you should order to serve this in your room. It will take 20 - 30...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HP_Traveller_2014
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Location is good hotel and rooms are well maintained and clean. The service is good. They do not have a restaurant but their room service for food is good. It is an efficiently managed hotel. The hotel air conditioner and hot water was running well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We must confess that we were earlier contemplating if we should do the booking with this hotel or not considering the name was not Punjab. But we were glad to stay we selected this place. If we have to come to Amritsar again then definitely, we are staying here for cheer following reasons.

1. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bathroom has 24/7 hot water. We were staying on ground floor so we didn't have any view but the premise wall. However, request for the rooms on 1 level onwards.

2. Food: I don't know if it is Amritsar culture or the hotel but the food was amazing. I still drool when I think about the parathas and amritsari chana-kulchas we had. The chicken is must try.

3. Service: The staff is very courteous. They arranged for us pick-up from railway station and drop to airport. The car was in good condition, punctual and the drive was smooth. It was raining when we visited the place, they were sweet enough to arrange an umbrella for us so that we can enjoy our sightseeing.
The laundry service is also prompt and reliable.
The room service is available round the clock.

4. Location: Every attraction is at 2km away except for Wagha Border of course. The hotel helped us hire a car to reach the border so we could enjoy the guard changing ceremony of India & Pakistan.

This hotel genuinely want to keep their customers happy. The cabbie was telling us that they never take commission from them as for them their client's convenience and satisfaction is their priority. Need we say more now.

We loved their food and their service. We definitely recommend to stay and order good food.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night with my mom on 18/april/2014. Check-in was quick and smooth and room was perfect. Mr. Suraj (front officer) was really professional and he really helped me for my airport drop. All staff member was really good (always ready for help).Room service only need quite improvement for timings. I recommend this hotel for all budget traveler. Good job team hong kong inn plz keep it up with good services and keep your guest happy and regular business. Kudos!!*<>*!!

Stayed: April 2014
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel is a good place to stay. It is out of the old town and is set back from the street, down a small lane, so it is quiet and relaxed.
The guys running it are good and helpful and make the place run well.
The rooms are spacious, clean and basic. Nothing special but nice, clean and comfortable. There is no safe in the room if that is an issue for you - didn't worry me.
The food is also good and simple and nice.
The wifi is good there too.
They can organise taxis to do trips to the border etc for a reasonable price.
All up, this is good place without any frills.

Room Tip: There were rooms on the ground floor near reception and I would imagine that they would get all the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank apj101
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Thank you to the the staff, we had a wonderful 3 night stay at this hotel, we arrived a day early very tired after a 9 hour car journey hoping there would be a room available, staff were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Spent our first day in the room due to upset stomach, luckily the room was so clean, comfortable and had cable TV and complimentary drinks (tea, coffee, mixed fruit juice, Pepsi and water) and biscuits, room service also available, made being Ill more bearable. Our room was ground floor with no view, but that was less important compared to cleanliness and comfort.
We managed to visit the Golden Temple and Durgiana Temple on our second day, whilst both are beautiful,we would recommend visiting the Durgiana Temple first as although it is worth visiting (you will only need about 20 minutes), whereas the Golden Temple is on a much larger scale and we spent 1 1/2 hours there it is very busy but is stunning and very spiritual. We also went to the Wagh Boarder ceremony, definitely worth doing, great fun. Tuk Tuk's are cheap and easily available outside the Hotel and the Hotel staff organised taxi to Wagh ceremony and airport on our departure, very reasonable.
The food at the Hotel (room service) was very good and excellent value.
If we ever came back to Amritsar we would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014