“Very Good Room and Very Warm and Friendly Management”

Hotel Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #3 of 99 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at the Hong Kong Inn in the first week of November and was really surprised with the quality of the room that I got for the low price. The room was comfortable and the food I ordered via room service was excellent. They also had a super-fast wi-fi connection.

The management is really warm and friendly. The manager helped arrange a cab for me to visit Dera Baba Nanak and also gave me a nice book of Guru Nanak's teachings.

Also, I should add that the Golden Temple is just a 10-minute auto ride away.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ajay78
HongkongInn, General Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Sat Sri Akal !!!

We are thankful to you for your encouraging comments, this is our team Hotel Hong Kong Inn , Amritsar . We look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I would like to share below points:-

1. Very clean
2. Very good room condition
3. Comfortable stay
4. Value for money
5. Good service
6. Clean bathroon
7. Spacious room

Finally I would like to thanks to Kawaljit ji for his hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2011
HongkongInn, Front Office Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went there with my friend as we wanted to Visit Golden Temple and Wagah Border. So our main purpose for choosing this hotel was that it was conveniently situated from Railway Stations and the main city. The staff was very cordial. I would recommend this hotel for Sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HongkongInn, General Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Having very little time to decide I opted to take my family to HHKI, and I must say there were no regrets on any point. We were looked after very well, something that even our family would not do. The staff were just too cordial and always ready to help us out with the requests for local sight-seeing, shopping at short notices from us. I would recommend this place to anyone who wishes to visit Amritsar. Once again "Thank You HHKI" and we would love to visit you again very soon.

Room Tip: We had occupied family suites - Room Nos. 203 & 204 and I must say it was really comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HongkongInn, Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Reviewed November 21, 2012

A stay very close to Golden Temple,Railway Station.Rooms very Clean & Cozy,24 hours hot water & best priced.The staff is very cooperative.couldn't stop myself rate the hotel here before check out.Paisa vasool.

1  Thank gauri6

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The location of the Hotel is not far from the GT road. There are like 10 hotels in this street of same type and almost same tariffs. The street is quite narrow one and always crowded. Actually looks quite shoddy in the night. I stayed for one night with my wife two kids and my mother. So we took two luxury rooms which were interconnected. I couldn't locate any lift in the hotel, may there wasn't any. The Parking is underground also again quite congested. The rooms I stayed was quite nice space wise but the beds and sofas are not 3 star worthy. Room service was quite good. Veg Food is of average quality.

One discomforting thing was they don't have centralized water heating system but individual water geysers in every bathroom. So you have to wait 20 odd minutes for hot water.

Room Tip: Choose on second floor.. You will avoid the noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Sat Sri Akal !!!

We regret that you have not had a great stay with us , We assure you your comments are very important for us and we will view the same very seriously and take corrective action.

Best regards,

Kawaljit Singh

Reviewed November 17, 2012

HKKI is a good choice in Amritsar. The hotel is conveniently close to the Golden Temple and Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama by auto rickshaw and the hotel can arrange a driver to the border crossing.The rooms are nice and clean and the room service food is tasty.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple