HK Clarks Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$67
$55
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
$31
$38
$71
$36
Priceline
All reviewsranjit avenuevalue for moneyhousekeeping teamgolden templecomfortable stayswimming poolbuffet breakfasthotel is locatedsuite roomexcellent hospitalityrecommend this hotelrooms are spacious and cleanbusiness tripeating jointsvisited this hotelfront desk staffvisit amritsar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Spent only one night at this hotel.
Room was nice and clean, bathroom was good and had both hot and cold water all times. Bed was clean and very comfy. The staff was friendly and the hotel has free internet for all the guests, which is great.
The hotel had a breakfast buffet which was okay but it was nothing more than the usual. The hotel bar is nice and the people working there know what they are doing. Nothing is overpriced.
Great place to stay even if it is a bit away from the city if you will be walking.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelAnso
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I had just come back from my stay at this hotel. I stayed in Khazaan suite, which is supposed to be the best room in the hotel. The room was pretty ok but the hotel services was so bad. Along with my room i also had 5 more rooms booked for few nights for my guests and all of them experienced bad service. Just to give few examples (as there are plenty of them) - we went to the terrace restaurant to have dinner, we were not provided the menu for 30 mins so just came back without eating there. My wife fell off the stairs in the hotel, so i asked for some ice and i was told that bar is closed so i can't get any ice. I had "pls do not disturb" sign on in spite of that my door was knocked on many different occasions.They offer complimentary fruit platter but that never arrived even after requesting for it twice, first time excuse was "we our out of fruits". The on-site manager did seem nice and did make an effort to improve things but it does not really help when most of the staff just does not listen to what guest wants.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 10,110,106
Reviewed May 5, 2011

We went to Amritsar in April to see the golden temple and landed in the middle of the night. Having not booked any accommodation, we ended up at Clarks Inn and was greeted in a very friendly manner by Mohinder. He gave us a very good deal on 2 deluxe rooms. The rooms were very clean indeed and had all the luxury one expects. Staff were very friendly and guided us all the way. They even arranged for a drop off at the railway station for our ownward destination. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sonianita
Reviewed May 1, 2011

visiting amritsar for shopping and golden temple.....this hotel is the best choice.....very comfortable...clean n relaxing.....with affodable price.....had a great tym staying there....

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank su20
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. We paid for 4 star accommodation and received one star accommodation. The corridors were smelly, the carpets were dirty, the receptionists never made the wake up calls despite the committment on our last night that she would use her personal cell phone. This never happened. We walked around the area and found better three star accommodation that was much neater than the four star sold to us. We were advised that the rating for four star was that they had a pool and so called gym. Unless the economic crisis has dictated this to be your final trip anywhere then please dont fall in the same trap as us despite the so-called 7 month old hotel. Be very afraid if you are a luxury traveller and paying a luxury price. you definitely dont get what you pay for in this establishment. Remember I paid for four star accommodation, maybe my agent settled for this two star establishment.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple