Best Western Merrion
$48
Country Inn
$71
  • Pool
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
$30
  • Breakfast included
$59
$42
Priceline
All reviewsvalue for moneyranjit avenuerooftop poolgolden templeexecutive suiteroom servicenice hotelfront office staffposh areahousekeeping staffspacious roomnice experiencetop floorcomfortable staynice foodmini barbreakfast spread
Reviewed June 25, 2014

After a long vacation through Punjab and Himachal my last destination was Amritsar.....From Mumbai to Chandigarh to Hoshiarpur to Dharamshala to MClod to Palampur to Hoshiarpur ......and THEN TO aMRITSAR i was extremely tired ...Next day i had a flight back to Mumbai.....My mamma was with me she is a senior citizen and my kid is 5 years old.......I reached aFTER A VERY TIRING 8-10 HOUR DRIVE.....trying to locate this one it took me 5-10 minutes extra But everything was worth.........Neat clean rooms good toiletries and a good bathtub...........delicious breakfast as expected in AMRITSAR city of foodies.....Only regret is i was here for a day...Next time around I am going to spend atleast a week......Thinking of getting a BEST WESTERN membership...........Would like to try the pool next time......Keep up the good work guys and the front desk guy needs to smile a little more rather than that frowning face..............

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Love this quaint hotel in the holy city, the hotel is beautifully designed, spacious rooms and resturants. They have great food , typical of Punjab where you expect nthing but good food, and ofcourse amazing staff. Compliments to the management

Room Tip: Suites are fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2014

i was there for 2 nights in this hotel from 24th-26th May and i really enjoyed my stay. the property is not that big but they have managed to keep the standard in limited resources they have. The rooms are decent and the service is very prompt. though it would have been better if they had a decent swimming pool, the roof top pool is too small for adults. the restaurant serves good food and the breakfast buffet is also decent.

Room Tip: the location is such that any side room does not offer a good view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GMBW_Merrion, General Manager at Best Western Merrion, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging the team.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of great inspiration and will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

I thank you once again for your compliments and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am going to stay 3 rd time in this hotel in july because this is my one of favourite hotel in india because they have very good facilities and staff are very helpful and always careful. I am looking forward to see again same kind of response to me and all my tourist . One of my good friend who introduce me with this hotel who have a travel company in amritsar his name vinit i would love to thanks to him and one more thing in restaurant me and my tourist enjoy very much with good food and service thanks to navdeep she have all good quality those we looking forward all the time.

Room Tip: all rooms are best !!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GMBW_Merrion, General Manager at Best Western Merrion, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I did a lot of research before finally booking this hotel in Amritsar and I can tell you I'm glad we stayed here.

Pros: Great location, about 5 kilometers from the Golden Temple (which seems far but it's about R130-R150 by autorickshaw), excellent, luxurious rooms (consider upgrading to the Royal Suite, it's awesome). It's a fancy, safe, air-conditioned, luxurious hotel in Amritsar, in a quiet area, away from the hustle n' bustle. There are autos always parked next to the hotel, even though it is in a peaceful area away from the (sometimes awesome) insanity of Amritsar. I think this may be the best hotel in Amritsar - you'll definitely be comfortable and happy here.

Cons: Very minor con. Not much food immediately around the hotel, although we did find a plaza down the street on our last day with businesses/restaurants. However, I don't know if they had good restaurants. The hotel restaurant is extremely overpriced and the food is mediocre at best. Eat out if you can. The hotel breakfast, which is included in many packages, is mediocre also but it does the trick. *Tip, do not order water bottles in the hotel restaurant, it is super expensive. Order in your room instead from housekeeping and bring it down with you to the restaurant. Enjoy your stay in Amritsar! It's an unforgettable, spiritual, beautiful city.

Room Tip: Choose Royal Suite - we comfortably stayed in there with three people. The room was great too, with a lot of space.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on our rooms, Food and services.

I have noted your feed back such as over priced the menu, we will try to up grade the same .