“Best Dhaba In Amritsar”

Bade Bhai Ka Brothers Dhaba
Ranked #5 of 361 Restaurants in Amritsar
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Delhi
“Best Dhaba In Amritsar”
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I like to go to Golden Temple, Amritsar, very nice place it is. This time I have much time to stay there and hence I had my dinner at “Brothers Dhaba”. I just heard the name of this dhaba but it was more than what I heard and read. I had “Sarso ka Saag” with “Makke ki Roti”. The food was Uummmm…yummyyyyy. Really finger-licking dish it was. I suggest everybody, who visit to Amritsar, Do take food at “Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba”.

When we get tired of home cooked food we want to eat out. My family’s favorite place for food is “Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba”. Food there tastes good and is cheap.
I feel the quality of food served, the right ambience, proper hygiene maintained and excellent staff is worth it.

I regularly goes to Amritsar for business tours. I always have my lunch at a Dhaba called Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba. It is near about 1.5km from Golden Temple.Here’s food is very authentic, Specially Daal Tadka is wonderful, Rajma(kidney beans). Tea is also tasty.
This Dhaba is a favourate place of mine.
Keep Eating…

3 Thank Jogesh

• Polish first
Rochester
“Varying Standards”
Reviewed January 18, 2010

My daughter and sister raved about this place when they visited it in 2006 - it had been clean and beautiful.

We went to it on our last visit to India in Mar 2007.

It is a typical Punjabi place.

Filthy, stinking toilets.
Tables a bit unclean, made you wonder what the kitchen was like.

Food was great but never believe what they say - my son, (3 yrs old), has a severe nut allergy, (could kill him) ... they told us there were no nuts in the paneer.

Thankfully, my son didn't eat any of it because as I put the last spoonful in my mouth ... there was a cashew nut.

1 Thank TravellingTigger4