“Tasty Stuff there I really Like”

Bade Bhai Ka Brothers Dhaba
Ranked #5 of 379 Restaurants in Amritsar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

this is my first choice, when its come to punjabi food, this place is easy to locate and have really nice ambience. when ever you have food here you wont feel any regrets..Aaloo Kulcha's are the best. Tasted lot of dhaba food across Amritsar, but this one outshines all.Also try makki di roti and saag here.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were longing for some spicy typical punjabi food and Brother's Dhabha did not let us down !! The food is EXCELLENT especially the thali. The place tends to get crowded since it's more like a fast-food joint and people ordered a lot of take-aways ! Rest rooms could be better

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Quality of food is not so good as it was used to be earlier, also price is not right , service is not courteous ambiance is ok but you are neither getting the right quantity nor the quality earlier we used to visit this restaurant when ever we used to visit Amritsar but this time we are disappointed . Even the Punjabi food was not so good .

1  Thank AJITKHOSLA
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Fairly basic decor but appeared clean and really tasty thalis being served. Service was quick and staff were friendly. Appeared popular with los of families visiting the golden temple.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This one is one of the testiest restaurants, I have ever visited. usually when I go to any city I eat only one in a restaurant to taste different flavors available in the city, when I reached Amritsar. after a few places visits I felt little hungry. asked a localite about a good restaurant. they told me about Brothers' Dhaba and one more just beside it (sorry I forgot that one's name). the food was awesome. service was fast and rates were cheap compared to quantity, quality and taste. so till we were in Amritsar we didn't tried any other place to eat.
Except one when we stepped in another one, just beside "Brother's" . we saw a huge poster there stating some award or something like that from INDIA TODAY GROUP. but the food was no where in comparison with Brothers dhaba.
though the name looks like Dhaba. its a full fledged restaurant.

every one must eat here if visited Amritsar.