See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The hotel accomodation is not bad, the Super deluxe rooms are good. I had been here with my family in December as Kamat's where I normally stay was full. The Buffet was a big disappointment, I was informed that it was complimentary but was surprised to see 3 items as buffet choices. I had to eventually pay for the stuff I wanted as I had to order it from the menu. Also its an open air buffet, being Dec and the cold it made no sense to have buffet in the open. It didnt help that the steward Raj Babu was bias, on some tables he provided choice of eggs but informed me that we would have to go with the boiled eggs on offer or pay up for choice of eggs. Also eggs are not available all days of the week which is a big turn off. Oveerall I would say if they advertise complimetary breakfast then they would have to live upto expectations.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stay in this hotel frequently while my business trips to Nashik. I stay in suite rooms generally. The rooms are really great and definitely worth the price. The room service is friendly. I specially like having my dinner and drinks in the open terrace restaurant.
All in all a good place to stay if u wanna stay in the heart of the city in a hotel thats not too heavy on the pocket.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank Aashutosh_Taparia
Reviewed November 4, 2011

It is located in heart of city next to Kalika Devi Temple. Walking distance from Mumbai Naka a famous Bus stand for Mumbai and Shirdi. Hotel is earlier known as Wassan's Inn. Now sold out to owner's cousin and named as "Hotel Happy Times". This hotel is best for foody people. It is famous for it's kitchen and the food here is tasty. It got three restaurant including Terrace Restaurant. Food is the strong point of this hotel and it very famous here. Restaurants are always full. Rooms here are of two category, normal and luxury. Normal rooms are divided in AC and non AC rooms. Normal rooms are bit small and needs facelift. New luxury rooms are well appointed.

Room tip: Select rooms other side of Mandir. A halogen lights in Mandir premises are too bright and one can not sleep well.
Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Considering the tariff of Rs 1095/ per night for a single a/c room with breakfast, the stay is worth. The standard rooms, though old, are clean and decent size. The toilet also clean. The service is good. The quality of food is reasonably good. Nothing to complain about staff also.
Over all a good budget hotel.

Room tip: For budget stay ask for standard room or else you might land with executive room with tariff of over Rs 2000/
Date of stay: September 2011