“Favourite Cafe in Nashik”
Review of Cafe Bliss

Cafe Bliss
Ranked #30 of 227 Restaurants in Nashik
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: No pre-packaged (Ready to Eat) food!No preservatives added!Vast menu that includes:70+ varieties of Coffees and Teas15+ varieties each of Sandwiches and PizzasMouth watering BurgersShakes & Smoothies...and a lot moreAdditional facilities like:ProjectorFree WiFiBeautifully designed Hall for Parties and MeetingsPlug points at every table
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Favourite Cafe in Nashik”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Coming from Bombay, food and cafes in Nashik were few and hard to please. But Cafe Bliss's extensive juice/beverage menu plus an array of sandwiches made me go there thrice in three weeks. They have good coffee, although I wouldn't recommend it to a coffee connoisseur, They even have iced americano which was a welcome change from the usual milk or cream based cold coffees in the afternoons :) The food is good, they have free wifi (woohoo!) however the service could get slightly better and I hope the cross out the "discontinued items" from the menu permanently!

• Visited December 2012
8 Thank sudeep307

Nashik, India
“Great Variety of Food and Service”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is a Great place for some authentic cuisines, and as we hear its also starting soon in metros across india, a much needed place in

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Kartikshah123
“Most friendly, awesome, great service, amazing place to eat in Nashik.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you are looking for western food you found the place. I was in India for a month with a group of friends and when we found this place we made sure we visit the staff before we left. The owner is great and their staff is also nice.

Their Coffee is to die for. I loved the toffee nut. And their smoothies are also super fresh. We ate here for breakfast lunch and dinner. Their omeletes are delicious. My go to meal was their margarita pizza. A little spicy but delicious. I believe it was a chicken Philly. That was another favorite meal.

If you want a taste different from curry you should stop here and relax with a coffee or smoothie. Did I mention they have WIFI!

You must visit. Awesome place!

6 Thank Ltrave
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Favorite Place in Nasik!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thank God for this place! After a week in Nasik, we were really craving some protein (non-veg American here). The omelettes were amazing! Very high quality ingredients. Really good veg and non-veg dishes. We kept coming back for more! Nothing I ordered disappointed, and we frequented this place almost daily during my stay. The owner studied at the Culinary Institute of America - so if you're craving some Western food, you'll find it here! Also, one of the only places in the city that offers authentic espresso coffee drinks (most places only offer Nescafe instant coffee). All of the syrups are high quality Monin - I suggest the Toffee Nut, to die for! A great place for coffee lovers. They also have some really great, fresh-squeezed juices and smoothies.

The atmosphere was very hip and cool. Big plus: it's a wifi hotspot! Very hard to find those in the city. Loved this place. Very nice waiting staff, and the owner is extremely friendly. Definitely made my stay in Nasik much more enjoyable!

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank mjh315
Mumbai
“Trendy, Authentic Cafe with a great ambiance”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice place to grab a good authentic cup of coffee or a non adulterated (no added sugar) healthy juice. No other stand alone cafe in the city offers such a vivid range when it comes to the menu with the array of beverage options.My favorite is the the chicken in barbeque sauce. The cherry on top is the Complimentary WIFI. One can work on the laptop relishing the coffee and the munchies and still get the work done.A place meant for youngster which also caters to your business needs.

• Visited September 2012