“Favorite Place in Nasik!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Bliss

Cafe Bliss
Ranked #27 of 223 Restaurants in Nashik
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: No pre-packaged (Ready to Eat) food!No preservatives added!Vast menu that includes:70+ varieties of Coffees and Teas15+ varieties each of Sandwiches and PizzasMouth watering BurgersShakes & Smoothies...and a lot moreAdditional facilities like:ProjectorFree WiFiBeautifully designed Hall for Parties and MeetingsPlug points at every table
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Favorite Place in Nasik!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thank God for this place! After a week in Nasik, we were really craving some protein (non-veg American here). The omelettes were amazing! Very high quality ingredients. Really good veg and non-veg dishes. We kept coming back for more! Nothing I ordered disappointed, and we frequented this place almost daily during my stay. The owner studied at the Culinary Institute of America - so if you're craving some Western food, you'll find it here! Also, one of the only places in the city that offers authentic espresso coffee drinks (most places only offer Nescafe instant coffee). All of the syrups are high quality Monin - I suggest the Toffee Nut, to die for! A great place for coffee lovers. They also have some really great, fresh-squeezed juices and smoothies.

The atmosphere was very hip and cool. Big plus: it's a wifi hotspot! Very hard to find those in the city. Loved this place. Very nice waiting staff, and the owner is extremely friendly. Definitely made my stay in Nasik much more enjoyable!

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank mjh315

Mumbai
“Trendy, Authentic Cafe with a great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice place to grab a good authentic cup of coffee or a non adulterated (no added sugar) healthy juice. No other stand alone cafe in the city offers such a vivid range when it comes to the menu with the array of beverage options.My favorite is the the chicken in barbeque sauce. The cherry on top is the Complimentary WIFI. One can work on the laptop relishing the coffee and the munchies and still get the work done.A place meant for youngster which also caters to your business needs.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank Amit V
Nasik
“My favorite hang/hide-out in the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Oh..how I love this cosy little place. What with the warm, fun and tastefully done Orange interiors and some tasty grub to grab while I chat away with friends or just want to read a book or surf the net or work from here while sipping on my favorite concoction, I totally love it here!!! My week doesn't pass by without visiting this place and all my friends who I have introduced this place to love it here too!

They serve some very good snacks, the pizza sandwich and paneer sandwich being my favorite. :)

Highly recommend this place for private parties and business purposes set in casual atmosphere too.

Cheers!