“Pleasant stay at Teerth Villa”
Review of Teerth Villa

Teerth Villa
Ranked #1 of 78 Nashik B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Pleasant stay at Teerth Villa”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a one day stay at Hotel Teerth villa with my family; I appreciate the way hotel is being managed so nicely by Mrs Hemangi. We really liked the food, it was Excellent. The room sizes were also very decent.
I Will surely prefer to stay whenever next I am planning my trip to Nasik.

Good Job, Keep it up !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TeerthVilla, Owner at Teerth Villa, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Sir, Thanks for uploading the review on TripAdvisor.

Hemangi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed April 4, 2013

it is home away from home........really enjoyed our stay..........very warm people.......the place is as auspicious as its name..........hemangi aunty has an excellent staff.......excellent hospitality....everything had a personal touch to it.......highly recommendable.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent
2 Thank NidhP_7
TeerthVilla, Owner at Teerth Villa, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Hi Nidhi

Thanks for posting such a pleasing review, every word meant a lot to us.
I am overwhelmed with your following comment "the place is as auspicious as its name" … this is the biggest compliment we ever received. Thank you.

It was great pleasure & honor to be part of your sis's engagement ceremony in Teerth Villa. We enjoyed so much hosting you all.
Entire team has conveyed special thanks and best wishes to the family.

Looking forward to your next visit. Thanks & warm regards.

God bless.
Thane, India
Reviewed March 28, 2013

two nights stay at teerth villa nasik was an execellent experience for me and my wife. we felt as if we were in our own relatives house, so courteous and homely atmoshphere. execellent staff and well managed by smt.Hemangi every customer is well cared for. the meals were very tasty.smt Hemangi took personal interest to make our stay comfortable .she is very soft spoken ,humble and ever ready to extend every help to her customer. Teerth Villa is a must stay place for every tourist to Nasik. We would love to have another holiday at teerh villa.My good wishes to Mr.Jagdish and Smt. Hemangi. may God bless them to prosper and grow to great heights in life.

Room Tip: each and every room is cozy and comfortable. do not hesitate to book your stay at teerth villa
1 Thank tapankumar_13
TeerthVilla, Owner at Teerth Villa, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting such a delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am humbled and felt honored with your comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed the stay in "Teerth Villa" and felt like staying with someone close. We too enjoyed hosting you and mam. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction when we can make our guests happy ... which we always strive for.

We will always cherish the memories of your stay and look forward to your next visit.
Jagdish joins me to thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendations to others.

Thanks again. Take care.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was really a unique experience with personal touch. Myself & my wife stayed there for only one night but regretted later for such a short stay. Here I never felt like staying in a hotel. The hospitality of Mrs. Hemangi made us feel as if we are staying with our extended family. Other things like quality of room, cleanliness etc. was of the highest order. Even the food was cooked knowing our preferences, which is otherwise not possible anywhere else. I shall highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to enjoy a calm, quiet & comfortable stay.
If I visit Nasik again I shall surely stay here.

Room Tip: All the six rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank subrata3948
TeerthVilla, Owner at Teerth Villa, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear madam & sir,

Thanks for posting such a wonderful review. I am speechless and humbled.

Thank you so much for your kind, generous and wonderful comments. It's an honor that you felt your stay was unique experience and you felt as family with us.
Your review and comments is such an encouragement for us. Thank you.

I am sorry that your stay was shorter. However, I will look forward to your next visit and longer stay :-)

Thanks. Take care.

Warm regards.
Hemangi.
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Teerth Villa is one of those few places where you are in store for Good Ambience , Excellent Service and Hospitality.

We had an extremely rewarding experience with a warm reception and empathy talk towards the customers.

All in all , if u visit Nashik , it is once in a time Good Experience in your Life to visit Teerth villa .

regards,
kalyan / padmaja - HYDERABAD

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kalyan m
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed for two nights in Teertha villa along with my family and it was a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very good. Food was excellent. The owners are very decent and humble people, though did not get the opportunity to meet Mr. Jagdish since he was traveling but Hemangi was very hospitable. The only shortcoming was the travelling part since the vehicle was not in a good condition and the drivers were not acquainted with the city which caused us a lot of trouble not only while coming to Nashik but also while going back to Bombay station, the driver did not had a valid driving license which got us into trouble with the traffic police in Mumbai and secondly he dropped us into the wrong station. Only good thing happened that day was we left early from Nashik so we were able to reach the right station on time. Leaving the traveling part the stay in Teertha villa was good and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank preetinegi
TeerthVilla, Owner at Teerth Villa, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear madam & sir,
Namaskar. Many thanks for entering the review.

First of all, please accept my apologies for the hassles of transportation. The reason was our travel agent had some problems and provided alternative vehicle and a new driver which caused all these troubles. This was the first time our guests faced such problems and we both (Hemangi & I) are deeply sorry for the trouble and discomfort caused to you. We have already taken necessary actions to ensure that such hassles do not repeat again.

As discussed during initial planning I was out of station during your visit so I could not meet you.
However, Hemangi ensured that she took good care of all of you. I was happy to know that she personally came with our Innova to pick you up when vehicle had problems before reaching Nashik.

We are delighted to know that you had pleasant stay and you liked the rooms and food in "Teerth Villa". Thank you so much for the appreciation and candid comments.

Warm regards
Jagdish :|: Hemangi
delhi
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed for two nights in Teerth Villa along with my family from 2march to4 march. The villa is located slightly away from the main Nasik City . It was very neat and clean & felt like home. Behavior of the owner and support staff was good.