1,076 results
All reviews squash court after dark east wing foot massager rooftop restaurant swimming pool family room value for money business hotel business trip table tennis breakfast spread coffee shop excellent property mumbai highway rooms are spacious mini bar
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

It was my sisters marriage and had a two days stay . With all the functions and the hotel rooms everything was just perfect , it was really a very great experience with the hotel. The staff was really helpful.From the check in to the check out all went smoothly , weather it be the frontdesk ,the concierge , the room service everything was upto the mark.
Ofcourse the food was delicious. Special thanks to mr.ashok who helped alot during the checkin and most important the operational manager miss.kanika , she was gentle and really very helpful and cooperative. Would really look forward to stay with you guys very soon. Thank you for such a great experience.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Well furnished rooms.
Clean linen.
Great food, for Nashik.
Sadly, Bath water seeped info dry area after a shower. (Room 218, must be a stray problem).
Good attentive well behaved staff.
Very popular place for Weddings and other Social and business events and gatherings. Recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We hosted my brothers wedding at express inn and honestly our first preference was Gateway(Taj), Nashik. We had hosted two Stockist Meet with Express Inn in 2012, and 2014 but were not sure how had the hotel grown since then. I thank God as Gateway, Nashik was sold out on the particular dates which got us to Express Inn which in hindsight was the best decision we happened to take. Gateway would never be able to do what Express Inn achieved in the hectic two days with our demanding guests.

Off-course any hotel will have its positives and negatives but what really stood out was the leadership of the senior staff which kept the show going. The team was very motivated to make our wedding a grand success as if it was their own event. Few senior leaders were very clear, crisp, candid and having a dialogue with them was a pleasure. as they lived up to their every word.

The security team at the hotel was very diligent, Bell boys are hardworking but communication between front desk and them can improve. Housekeeping staff was great at their work but delayed getting extra beds in a few very late night calls. The valets could sometimes be seen chit chatting outside the main gates of Wing A otherwise they were very very prompt and fast for our main reception which was in Express Royale. The Security and Valets worked with our added staff to make parking a very smooth experience for our guests at Express Royale where we expecting about 200-250 cars.

The best part about the hotel was their commitment to food quality and maintaining their taste as every marriage is judged by its food. It was a delight for my team to work with Chef SRK(yes thats how he goes :) ) and his team as they really understood our requirements, consulted us, and patiently worked in tandem with our expectations which happened over multiple calls and meetings.

Personally, I can be very critical about everything in life but taking a birds eye holistic view, the best decision about the event planning was to finalise and work with Express Inn as they really worked day and night to deliver great hospitality. This does not come from me but from all our guests from Mumbai and Pune who were skeptical on what a monsoon wedding in a small city like Nashik had to offer but were pleasantly surprised with the hotel, food, and people. And when we hear such great comments from our guests then all the blood, toil, and sweat we put into our work becomes really worth it.

Some of our guest were sometimes nasty with the staff not knowing whom to redress for issues but the hotel was very humble and understanding in handling such situations.

We as hosts were really very very demanding on many aspects and I appreciate the hotel and its staff on always staying a step ahead on our journey of absolute perfection in things we try to do.

Personally I look forward to hosting many more events with them and thank Mr Vikas Shelar, Mr Joshi and specially Mrs Kanika for making the event truly memorable in every sense.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank AkshayG522
HrishikeshJ01, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Akshay,

Greetings of the day!!!

At the outset we would like to Thank You for choosing us for the Wedding function, we also are grateful for the honest feedback shared by you. It's feedback of this kind which encourages our team to do better and exceed expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Really good hotel I can't even explain in Nashik we can get good facility in 5 starts hotel . Very friendly , I really appreciate mr Nitin. mr Yogesh and mr Deepak as well as mr Rahul help us a lot . Very much friendly nature thats why our stay for 3 days with 100 of people are so wonderful. And I am fan of food whatever you served us , even I like restaurant . Service is quick. Thanx so much team .

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!!!

We would like to Thank You for your stay with us and the honest feedback shared by you. Its feedback of this kind which encourages us todo better and exceed expectations.

Looking forward to Welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I stayed for one night while on business in the vicinity.
I'd recommend it as a good choice for a business trip but not if you are coming to enjoy Nashik at your leisure. The hotel is situation right on the major Mumbai- Agra freeway for pretty easy access, the rooms are clean, good sized and comfortable. I would especially commend the shower - laid son hot water and strong pressure (always a winner for me). But the shower leaked and then bathroom floor had a river of water running through it (a pet hate of mine).
I was also a little irritated by the check-in and check out procedure as it applied to me. They struggled to find my booking when I arrived and i was kept waiting on check out while the dealt with people who got to the desk after me.
We ate snacks int he evening and breakfast in the morning both of which I though were very acceptable. Nothing marvellous but did the job.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel if freeway noise will trouble you and, the highway ban on alcohol is in force in the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank lucy u

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!!!

At the outset we would like to Thank You for choosing us for your stay and for your honest feedback. We have taken up your concerns with the departments concerned .

Looking forward to Welcoming you again.