All reviewssquash courtafter darkeast wingfoot massagerrooftop restaurantswimming poolfamily roomvalue for moneybusiness hotelbusiness triptable tennisbreakfast spreadcoffee shopexcellent propertymumbai highwayrooms are spaciousmini bar
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I travel to Nasik quiet often... I have seen express inn come up right in front of my eyes and becoming one of the best hotels in nasik. This place always been onmy list to visit at least once during my each trip. There few exceptional things I like about this place:
1. Courteous, professional and very very very helpful staff. ( I had gone with my family for dinner and lactogen for my baby had finished. The staff arranged for the lactogen in no time and didn't even charge me for it. That was really appreciated by my wife.. And a wise man follows what his wife tell him to do)
2. Beautiful rooms and suites : - I have stayed in Taj gateway so many times, when my brother was getting married we thought of booking a place in Taj for his first few memorable days to stay. My dad told me to consider Express Inn too. I went there to book a room and I got a suite in the same cost as what I would have paid for a deluxe room in Taj. During my visit I also ended up booking the banquet hall of express inn for his reception as well. The food served in reception is still remembered by some of the guests. Great job guys!
3. Amazing fine dining experience:- so many times while driving back from Mumbai earning mornings, we targeted eating the buffet breakfast in Aster @ Express Inn. I had taken one of Mumbai friends to Nasik for the first time and he ended eating all his three meals at express inn.
4. So many things to do- in my recent visit I got to see the newly constructed squash court and billiards room. I think express inn is the only hotel in town which has so many things to do. My wife also got a wonder spa experience at O2. This place is just so amazing.

If you are visiting Nasik or looking for spirtiual and Devine visit to Shirdi, trimbak or infant Jesus shrine or just some adventure at Sula....please don't miss out on stay in express Inn. It's definitely highly recommended by me.

Room Tip: Choose the suites or family room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note you had an enjoyable stay at Express Inn and recommend our hotel to other Guests. Your appreciation of our team, restaurants and the hotel is very motivating.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and are eagerly awaiting your return.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have visited Hotel Express inn several times, every time I have experienced a new & outstanding change in their premises, it's with respect to accommodation, service(s), food & ambience. The gym, O2 spa, lounge & outdoor buffet are amazing. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Clean and green ambience. Security staff on their duties to the perfect. I would personally suggest everyone to visit this place for stay and give a 100% value for money.

Room Tip: Allthe rooms in this hotel are just perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay at Express Inn and we thank you for sharing your views through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that your stay was enjoyable and your feedback motivates us to strive harder and to achieve greater heights.

We eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Rich and Fascinating Experience @ Express in Hotel Nashik, the experience of my stay in the hotel was at Par with the Legendary Hotels of the vicinity. The most valuable asset of the hotel is its subordinate staff who is always ready to serve at our beck and call around the clock. I found genuine Dignity and Grace all around the hotel which has mesmerising effect on the guest. I had a golden oppourtinity to Host my event at the hotel which was an enriching experience. which was a grand success and it would have not been possible without your support and co-operation.
I LOOK forward for many more such oppoutinities in near future.
Royalty of the Banquets and rooms was fabalous.

Thank you once again and expecting even greater co-operation in the years to come.

I express my infinite gratitude to the management and staff of Express Inn Hotel Nashik.

Room Tip: All the rooms are supereb.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a gracious review on TripAdvisor.

We thank you for your kind words and appreciation. We will always strive to meet and match our Guests’ expectations and hope to make every visit a memorable one.

Team Express Inn is looking forward to being at your service once again.

Thank you once again and we wish you a very Happy Diwali.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Visited the Express Inn lounge lately, one of the rare good places in nashik with excellent ambience, great music and lovely food is how i would describe it. Great service. Nice place to celebrate special occasion be it for a friendly get-together, a romantic date, or just to hang-out. It has it all. Courteous Staff and very prompt service. Would love to visit again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a delightful review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your visit to our Lounge Bar.

Team Express Inn wishes you and your family a very Happy Diwali.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel many times and my last visit was on october 30th 2012 at the hotel.

Following are to be noted
1.Very slow service my luggage was lying unattended at the reception for 30 mins and after 3-4 phone calls it was sent to my room.
2.Reception personnel were unaware or unable to guide me to the room.
3.My driver was charged Rs 200 for spending the night in drivers room.this is generally a free facility given guests and hotel of the standard of express in should not be charging.
4. check out bill was delayed by 30-40 minutes prior to my informing them of my check out.
5.bill prepared was not prepared with supportings.
6.Bill was prepared with different address and company name and on my request to prepare the correct bill the staff was unable to read my visiting card and made only one part of the bill.
7. feedback form was filled prior to my check out but till date neither have i received a phone call or a email of the issues reasied by me.

All this happened despite my being a regular guest at the hotel during the last four monhts i must have stayed there atleast 5 times.
Other guests during my stay were also complaining of slow service and late availabiltiy of taxi booked through the hoel

Room Tip: Choose a room facing pandav lena caves.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

Team Express Inn would like to extend our sincere apologizes to you for the devastating circumstances you had to go through. This is a great embarrassment and we sincerely hope you will not stand in judgment and allow us to make amends. We would like to assure you sir, we won’t let you down again.

With regards to your feedback about the driver’s dormitory being charged and not given complimentary, we would like to inform you we are in par with the other hotels around and have nominal charges. We treat the dormitory equivalent to our guest rooms in terms of cleaning the area, providing with fresh and clean towels and blankets. We also provide with bath soap and on request dental kit.

We wish you a very Happy Diwali and we look forward to your visit on the 19th.