“Superb experience !!”

Ranked #2 of 55 Hotels in Nashik
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Superb experience !!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hotel Express Inn is completely fantastic, I got to pass by the high way hotel few months back and i stayed there for one night , I liked it so much that i decided to have a family event there. Both the experiences one night stay as well as the Event were perfect and above satisfaction.
1) Ambience of the hotel is good, the interior and everything never makes you feel that you are in some small city hotel, infact everything you expect from a 5 star hotel you will find it here.
2) Hospitality : The staff is very good, they all treat you well and give proper information in and around the hotel and city nasik.
3) Food : food is excellent, the restaurants are very good nicely divided in indian / punjabi as well as multi cuisine. The morning breakfast has huge variety if you stay for a month you will really find the varieties, Apart from the daily fix menu they dont mind serving you what you want this is the BEST service.
4) Shopping : The gift shop BLUE BERRY is unique the show pecies / bags / mens and ladies accessories are assorted from best of the best. ADDS to the so calls 'SHAAN' of the hotel
5) I recommend to met mr prashant for any banquet hall and event requirement he had handled my event very well and suggested properly for food menu selection.
6) The room : the rooms are beautiful, big, bedding and toiletries are perfect and super quality.
7) Over all : Must stay , easy excess top shirdi and nasik city.
8)Prices : prices of rooms are quite high but the service and hospitality leave you with no complaints.

Room Tip: The occupancy is always full, so book prior and reach the hotel. Dont forget to check the GIFT Shop...
, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind assessment of our property and service. It is our constant endeavor to ensure our guests’ expectations are met. We are delighted you had a lovely stay and we look forward to being at your service again.

Once again, thank you so much.

Team Express Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I along with my family had stayed in Hotel Express Inn. The interior of the hotel is excellent.. It is worth the value

, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting a nice review about us.

We appreciate you liked the interiors and we assume you also had a comfortable stay.

Team Express Inn is looking forward to your future visit.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I visited Nashik this weekend on 16th & 17th to visit Sula & York Vineyards. For me its was the 1st visit to Nashik. I stayed at this awesome hotel - Hotel Express Inn, as I entered the gates one could feel the warmth of the staff but I experienced it 1st Hand:) and I mean that...The staff there and i mean at all levels were fantastic :) ...They literally guided me on each & every aspect of my trip,

1. Guiding my husband & me how to reach the hotel from the Station,
2. Guiding me & arranging the journey to the bus stand 'Mumbai Naka' as i headed back to Mumbai.
3. They planned my trip to Sula & York.
4. The check in Procedure was so smooth. The Innova was waiting for us immediately as we were ready to go to both the vineyards, the driver was so cooperative and let us complete the tours & tastings.
5. I checked out the entire premises from Rooms to squash courts to the restaurants to the chandelier in the lobby :) - 1st time i have stayed somewhere and i got to choose the view of the room i want, but both the mountain view and pool view were lovely.
6. Pool was beautiful, clean.
7. The gift shop not like a small regular one, i could spend a lac in 10 mins :) if i had that kinda money the stuff were so beautiful :) who doesnt love shopping :)
8. They had an awesome spa, I relaxed in the pool (I got my Tonic water & this awesome sandwich in veg), one can play snooker, one can play squash, the gym is huge, its better than those of 5 stars i have seen anywhere including Mumbai.
9. Restaurant Food - Awesome, they even had a sep restaurant which was only Veg, and one called Aster that served veg, non veg, drinks etc. You must try the Veg sheekh & Risotto awesome too :) Even the breakfast was awesome :)
10. AAH the interiors of the hotel, specially the reception, i flicked a couple of ideas for my home to :)

All of the above things always makes any stay pleasant but its the way a hotel functions, turnaround times in fulfilling guest needs and their staff that makes a trip memorable.

That's what this was for my husband and me.

I would like to mention one more thing too they went out of the way to help my husband when he was unwell :) even at 2am.

I would 100% go back when i visit Nashik again...That would be soon i hope :)

So hats off to the hotel and their staff...the staff makes all the magic happen :)

Room Tip: Choose the Mountain view or Pool view both are great. We chose pool view in my next visit i would lo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful and detailed review you posted about our property.

We are glad we could live up to your expectations and we are truly overwhelmed by your kind words and appreciation. We will always strive to deliver and ensure our Guests have a wonderful stay here.

It was certainly our honour to be at your service and we hope to see you soon.

Pune
Reviewed June 16, 2012

On my last visit to Nashik i found this new hotel called Express Inn. Trust me, it indeed is a wonderful hotel. They have so many facilities like a swimming pool, hi tech gym , squash court and an amazing spa. The rooms are comfortable and with a lovely view (Hill facing). They have various restaurants to dine catering to all kinds of people, veg restaurant for the vegetarians, multicuisine restaurant for all kinds like us and an amazing bar for youngsters. The bar is one of its kind, something you should not miss, was shocked to see something like this in Nashik. Seeing my 3 year old some, the staff went out of their way to offer him cookies. which hotel would do something like that. i would recommend this hotel to all. One suggestion, they could have had a bigger pool. for a 200 plus property, I'm looking forward to visiting again and suggest you all to do so.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Express Inn.

Thank you for taking the time out for posting a lovely review about our property.

We indeed are very happy that you had a fine experience with us and feel honored that you recommend our hotel to all.

Team Express Inn is grateful to receive your feedback and suggestion and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Express inn is a one of its kind place in Nasik, where I wish to go when ever I think of dining out. Its multicuisine restaurant- Aster, is the best in Nasik, with beautiful interiors, scrumptious food, and friendly service. The buffet on Sundays are something to look forward to for foodie lovers,with a lavish spread of starters,maincourse and desserts.
The lounge- Le Bar Salon- with yet again appealing interiors, foot tapping music and a variety of delectable dishes and exquisite drinks, makes it one of the best places to hang out in Nasik.
The hotel also adorns a state-of-the-art Gym and a fantastic squash court .
Express Inn has never let down my expectations. Its a complete experience and not just a hotel :) For people who haven't visited it, have missed out on a lot :)

• Stayed July 2011
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Express Inn.

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review.

We are overwhelmed by the praise you have for our restaurants and are looking forward to being at your service on your next visit here.

Just to keep you updated, we have also opened a new outlet called ‘ Veg La Vista’ which is a Fine Dine Pure Veg Restaurant. We serve cuisines varying from Indian, Mexican, Oriental, Continental, etc.

We are looking forward to showering our hospitality on your next visit.

Team Express Inn.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 6, 2012

On my way to Shirdi, we had taken a halt at express inn for breakfast. We were pleased to see the ambience, the decor, etc. The staff there was very co-operative and they lead us to the restaurant. Breakfast was excellent with variety of options. All elders to children enjoyed the food. Then we took a round into the hotel. There was swimming pool, indoor games area such as squash, table tennis and a huge gym. I would suggest all visitors to take time and visit express inn. We are also looking forward to stay there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about our hotel.

We too are looking forward to your stay with us and would promise you to have a wonderful one.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 3, 2012

On my trip to Shirdi this weekend, I had decided to stay in Nashik, since there is a lot more to do here. After much deliberation, I decided on trying Express Inn. I am glad I chose this hotel. Starting from the staff, though I feel they lacked professionalism and needed more polishing, their friendliness of service overshadowed the lack of training in staff which was quite evident. The rooms have tiles and though I feel tiles make the rooms look basic and keep the surface cold, the size of room was good enough. The problem was with the toilets. The toilets are tiny and left a lot more to be desired. Leaking flush, overhead shower throwing water all over and not enough space for vanity needed a lot to be desired. A huge minus in the rooms are the lack of double glazed windows. The constant honking from trucks throughout the night will not guarantee you a good nights sleep. Where the hotel scores over any other hotel is the facilities. And that is the WOW factor. A brilliant spa, squash court, games room to unwind and a huge banqueting facility gives this hotel an edge over the Taj Gateway too. The food we had for lunch and dinner was rather basic, however, the breakfast needs a complete makeover. In room dining is very timely.

Room Tip: Take the executive rooms.
1 Thank Rishi M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Express Inn and also for taking the time to post your views about our hotel.

We would like to let you know that we do have a provision for rooms that have carpets and wooden flooring which are provisioned in the higher category rooms.

Express Inn is undergoing an expansion phase currently and due to this certain operational problems still exist. And along with the expansion, we are also hiring new personnel. The training process is also underway for the said personnel.

We are glad that you chose to stay with us and would make sure you have a wonderful experience on your next visit.