We didn't have a very good experience at Elysium Garden Hill Resorts. Some of the highlights are:
- Lack of directions on the road
- Poor reception at the hotel..there are only a couple of guys who are visible everywhere
- Rooms are not at all good. When we visited, the weather was a bit cold and the rooms were chilling. Not enough blankets in the room. Very bad quality of blankets.
- Extrabed is not a bed....it's just a mattress and too dirty.
- Toilets are not at all clean...all the equipment came out when I flushed the toilets.
- Restaurant food can't be appreciated.
- There was a sense of insecurity when we left some valuables in the room..
The list is not ending...I would stop here. I am sure if you convert the per night price in Dollars, you can find a better hotel in US/Europe in the same range.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elysium Garden Hill Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.