Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts
$106
$68
$66
  • Breakfast included
The Whispering Meadows Munnar(Pallivasal)(Great Value!)
$46
  • Breakfast included
Munnar Tea Country Resort(Chithirapuram)
$64
$163
$142
$221
$180
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswest wooddj nightriver viewcandle light dinnerwooden flooringsmall riverexecutive roombone fireopen restaurantcamp firememorable staytop floorgames roomhoneymoon tripnice staythe hotel staffsight seeing
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Hospitality was awesome. They contacted us with a humble gesture, which is less seen nowadays. The location of the hotel was mesmerizing. It really made our trip more enjoyable. We got a warm welcome when we reached hotel in the evening. Holiday planner briefed us about the sight seeing and our package very well. It felt good to see well organized rooms. There was a small refrigerator in the room in which some eatables were there. We had candle light dinner in the night (included in package) and then sat near the bonfire for long time. It was a wonderful feeling. Morning breakfast was again very nice. Service staff was very kind and gentle. Second day barbecue dinner was really worth. Planning and management people were really helpful and friendly too. They provided us with their laptop for photo transfer in the night and arranged memory card too. Overall experience was wonderful with sweet memories from Munnar. I truly recommend to choose Westwood Riverside for stay in Munnar.

Room Tip: Choose a room with river view balcony
1  Thank kk_deepika
BONYPAUL, Owner at Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Guest, First of all thank you for choosing our hotel for your Honeymoon and for your positive feedback. It has been great to know you enjoyed munnar as well as hotel facilities and services. Once again thanks and on our part we wish you a happy married life as well.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

First of all I must acknowledge that I am quite late in writing the review.I had visited Munnar with my friend’s in month of October 2013 after getting so much tired from office work in Cochin, me & couple of other friends went for a weekend trip in Munnar and stayed in west wood river side hotel which was suggest by one of friend, We had a wonderful stay at the resort. The staff at the resort is very helpful and courteous. It is a beautiful resort, very well maintained. There were lots of activities including indoor games like table tennis, carrom, chess etc.
We stayed in a executive room with a large balcony. River View from the balcony was amazing (balconies were not very impressive as compared to the room).
We went very first day Munnar local sight such like .eco point,rose garden & mattupati dam but did not found that much impressive was so much of crowd around and noise but thanks to the hotel staff making our second day in munnar memorable,The resort has holiday planner who suggest you about munnar sight seen and as well plains for evening entertainment, second day sight seen was planned by the resort end by the holiday planner and we went to place call Kolukkamalai @ 4;30 am from where we had a view of sun rise which was amazing……. after we had a couple hours trekking at the same place on tip of the mountain….while coming back had a view of lake and some other sightseeing spot as well.I must share with u all that I have first time woke up @ 4amin the morning in my life but I felt very fresh after seeing the view of sun rise fro the particular spot….I will suggest people to visit God’s own country munnar & do not miss the sun rise view. Hence I found munnar so romantic place so I will definitely visit munnar for my honeymoon trip in future with my wife and 2 -3 nights stay in west wood resort Munnar.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Hotel Location is at the top level, friendly staff, good service but i was slightly disappointed about the room as on the first day i didnt got the room which i had booked as per the package but then no probs. as they had managed another room of the upgraded category in another hotel, so this should not be there. Anyways i got the upgraded room for one day, so i was happy with it. But Munnar and staying at the hotel location was memorable for me.

Room Tip: Kindly confirm the availability of the room and go for the deluxe category in which u can have enough space.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BONYPAUL, Owner at Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest, Happy to know you had a great honey moon holiday. We have taken note of the first day room matter and has already addressed it. Once again thanks for your feedback and wish to see you again at westwood Riverside.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love this resort each time I visit the property as I can relax here just walking or sitting and watching the greenery.
Each time I took my friends loved the resort and the activities.
Staff are excellent always willing to assist.
Food is excellent .
I will continue to go there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
BONYPAUL, Owner at Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Guest, Great to hear you had a wonderful holiday with us. We have also enjoyed your presence to our hotel always and wish to see again on your next visit to munnar.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had a very memorable experience of westwood hotel in munnar. I had my honeymoon in munnar and I still believe that it was a very good decision to opt for Westwood for the honeymoon vacation. I got to know about the hotel and the place through one of my friend. I enjoyed my stay at hotel as the ambiance was awesome. The hotel staff was so friendly and welcoming. One thing I must say that the food was delicious and savory. I was enthralled by the beauty of munnar. I know that honeymoon wont come again but still I would like to come to the same place one more time to revive my nostalgic moments.

Room Tip: rooms had a river facing side and its good to see the river in morning and in evening too.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BONYPAUL, Owner at Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Guest, Delighted to know that your honeymoon holidays was enjoyable with us. Thanks for your kind words about our facilities, service and staffs. Thanks once again.