“feelt i was a roadie”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“feelt i was a roadie”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

what a fantastic place to visit in munnar, the new adventure lovers will love this, rappling, EPGP, rope walk ,
provided u havent done more than this as bunjee jumping types
NITIN , the trainer there, did the most difficult task over there without harness and that to in few seconds--- is a genious trainee,and a very good company...
out of 4 of us only 1 man;sumit was able to do that task.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank drarunesh.arora

Korba, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adventure fun”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited fun forest just for checking what there was. Then we saw the packages. We thought of trying & when we did. It was an outstanding experience doing burma bridge, EPGP & Earthquake. If you are visiting Munnar & you love adventure then must visit Fun Forest. You will actually feel"Darr ke aage jeet hai"

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Akki2911
India
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was pursuaded by my cab driver for this, probably they get some incentives, i chose to try something different and also we had time.

The entrance fee is 200/- per person whether you do any sport or not.

The fee of most of the sports are 100/- with some being 200/-

the sports are rope walking, suspended stairs, web climbing, tyre walk which all we did and believe me its not as easy as it seems, only youngs should give it a try, my parents got bored a little but you can see spices plants......cardamom plant here is the best to see than in whole munnar.

No bathrooms are there in whole property
Wer good running shoes

Theyll pursue you to take package but i found paying for each sport much beneficial as only 2-3 sport of the package are only worth doing.

Visited January 2013
13 Thank KkaranC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience in Munnar”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have visited many places in Kerala .my visit to fun forest situated at Munnar made me an adventures girl. A Stay at tree house in fun forest gave me a very different experience. I recommend anybody coming at fun forest to do all the activities especially valley crossing. The forest atmosphere will really make everybody thrilled. So friends u all should definitely go to FUN FOREST!!!!

3 Thank Vijayar123
Kochi (Cochin), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"BEST ADVENTURE PARK EVER" Soby.............”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have visited fun forest Munnar for several times only because of its beauty and amazing adventure activities. The park has got several adventure activities which will give a lot of fun for us. Its like a forest with all sort of adventure activities to enjoy. The special attractions for the place are earth quake, Burma bridge, spider net, elephant riding etc........... The staffs are really helpful and supportive for us to enjoy all activities.More over the stay on the top of tree house which is built inside the park was an unforgettable experience for me. once we visit fun forest we never ever forget the wonderful experience of fun and adventure.

Visited January 2013