Overall I would give an average rating for my stay at The Edge.
1. Food is OK. They give complementary breakfast which was good. Buffet dinner(chargeable) was Average.
2. Good View of the valley. Many rooms donot have this view. Mine had a very partial one.
3. Service people are freindly. No complaints.
4. Rooms are spacious
1. Far from Munnar Town in a remote area. Very difficuilt to find especially if you are reaching at night and no clear directions or signs. Away from most of the attactions.Need to hit town every time Very bad choice if you are not driving.
2. Parking facility is very limited. So many rooms and so limited parking. At night our car was blocking at least 5 other cars, and I was expecting an early morning call to move my car out. I would say this one is the most negative aspect of this facility.
3. None of the plugs were working. Fittings quality was overall bad.
4. My experience is money is more than value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edge Resorts is the perfect get- away to experience the serenity of wild nature. Bounded by the majestic Western Ghats of Munnar in the North,this beautiful newly opened resort is amidst lush greens and misty mountains, and hillocks, an tall peaks with stretches of white water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Edge Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.