“Best cookingclass ever!!!!”

Nimi's Lip Smacking Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Nimi SunilKumar Award winning author of cook book "Lip Smacking Dishes of Kerala " (Gourmand world cookbook winner of the third Best local cusine book in the world)conducts classes on authentic Kerala cuisine in most afternoons .Enjoy , taste and learn the magic of kerala cuisine with her.Limited seats only.Guests are requested to book for the classes directly through the email address or by phone.Kindly book your seats at the earliest!
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This was one of my best experience during my trip!!!!!
Best food i've ever had!!!!!
Nimi is such a wonderful person!!
I'll never forget her!

There are newer reviews for Nimi's Lip Smacking Classes

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Nimi's class was one of the highlights of my trip! Yummy food & recipes, and her cookbook is beautiful. It was great fun and Nimi was a joy to spend an evening with. Not to be missed!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I am travelling around India for some five months and as such am always looking for something different to do. TripAdvisor's ranking of Nimi's cookery classes as the Number 1 activity in the area drew me to Munnar and lead me to fall in love with this beautiful part of the world! Nimi is so passionate about Kerala and everything that happens in her immediate surroundings. She is even more passionate about her cooking and all that it entails and this comes across clearly in the classes which she gives. The classes are well structured, ingredients used fresh and the menu/class adapted to the preference of the class members aswell as their capabilities. I certainly learnt alot about the spices, methods of cooking and the foods comprising this interesting cuisine. Nimi has published a beautiful book of Keralan cooking which she includes in the price of the class. She is extremely accomplished in that she prepared all the dishes herself, did all the photography herself aswell as the layout, artwork and marketing.
a wonderful afternoon or evening's entertainment. ..highly recommended!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Hello!
I took Nimi s cooking class and I just have good comments about it! It was lots of good tips, but also lots of interesting chat and sharing experiences! She also took some time to come with me at her spices shop to help me out about what I should buy.
It was an amazing experience and I totally recommend it to everyone!
Enjoy! :)
Marie-Line, from Montreal, Canada

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Thank you to Nimi for making my friend and I feel very welcome in her home, for providing us with the background of Keralan cooking, and enabling us to experience a 'hands on' cooking class. The food we made was delicious and Nimi is an incredibly inspirational woman. It was a pleasure to hear about her life and her culinary successes! Wishing her all the best in the future- I highly recommend!