“My Mesmerizing Trip to Kerala And Munnar - Thank You”
Review of Rose Gardens

Rose Gardens
Ranked #9 of 68 things to do in Munnar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Trekking is one the leisure activities at hill stations. Trekking along the thickets though the rugged narrow path feasting the eyes with magnificent view of the tea plantation, rivulets, sprawling mountain range blanketed by mists is an adventure to be experienced. Munnar gives ample trekking options to enthusiastic guests. Jeap Safari Jeap Safari Enlarge Jeep Safaris is an interesting activity in Munnar. Wildlife is part of the forest life and Munnar is a house to many animals including the endangered species Nilgiri Thar, a mountain goat species. Wildlife sighting in Jeep safaris is one of the great attractions at Munnar. Nilgiri Langurs, sambhar, gaur, elephant and lion tailed macaques can also be seen at Munnar. Pine and Eucalyptus plantation visit Pine and Eucalyptus plantation visit Pine and Eucalyptus plantation visit Previous imageEnlargeNext image A visit to the Pine and Eucalyptus plantation is a refreshing experience. The refreshing aroma from the Eucalyptus trees relaxes the mind. A wide spread of Pine trees towering the towards the sky is a sight to behold. Angling for the elusive rainbow trout Go angling in the pristine jungle brooks for the rainbow trout which is a much sought after sport of many adventure lovers. Bird and sky watching Are you a bird watcher then pack your camera and set your travel plans to Munnar. Around 120 species can be sighted at Munnar.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Bengaluru, India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“My Mesmerizing Trip to Kerala And Munnar - Thank You”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Never thought going to Kerala could be so much fun. When I booked a four day group tour to Kerala through My Happy Journey I was just looking forward to having some peaceful time with my friends. Well the trip turned out to be so much full of adventure and fun. The biggest relief was the facilities that we were offered in our package, I must say that they are the best tour organizers I have ever come across. There were arrangements for us to be picked up from the Cochin airport and dropped at the hotel, which was again at a very beautiful place, surrounded by lots of greenery. We got exactly the kind of rooms that we wanted, along with all the facilities. Food was excellent and definitely one of the highlights of our trip. They provided us A/C cabs for transports and for the whole time we were just exploring the places like Munnar and Thekkady. Sitting at the ghats in Munnar and looking at the peaceful waters was just amazing. There was so much to see and do that I don’t think that we felt bored even for a single moment. The fun continued till the last day and the cab even dropped us back to the Cochin airport at the end of the trip. All in all it was a great trip.

Visited March 2012