“Awsome & excellent place to stay”
Review of Misty Home Stay

Misty Home Stay
Ranked #19 of 190 Munnar B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Misty homes is an excellent place to stay, very good view , calm atmosphere, secure home stay its very reasonable, very neat & specailly the hosts are too good & very helping......Mr Thangappan (home owner) made our munnar stay very pleasant & special. i strongly recommend specially families to stay at Misty home..............Misty home rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Check with Mr Thangappan for local visits & local food.........
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Roohina P
There are newer reviews for Misty Home Stay

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice & Secure Home stay. . Easy access . . Silent atmosphere . . Great views . . Natural surroundings . .

Warm hospitality . . Friendly & courteous service. . Mr. Thankappan's efforts & in going the extra mile in making our stay a memorable one. .

P.S: Ask for his tips in sight seeing & local food recommendations. .

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank cloud115
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I tell you I had the best of all nights in Misty homes Munnar .I started my stay near munnar town since everyone will do so .I completed my whole trip in one day but was not able to enjoy the piece of mind .But late in the evening someone referred me to Misty Homes munnar .immediately i checked the availability and shifted to the place .

Mr Thankappan was on the gate just to welcome me and my friends ,then had a fab fresh made dinner including fried rice ,homely chicken curry ,many other dishes at a very nominal price ,thanks to aunt for that ,Rooms were smelling fresh and clean with hot water facility .The best one at its price I say .

Independent house with the safety of 2 sweet people , piece full atmosphere ,Homely food ,Cold whether with a mixture of romantic mist makes Misty Homes Munnar .

Room Tip: Every rooms are similar and good quality
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ADI1989_13
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Through a recommendation we stayed here just the one night with my family; a fantastic choice with great food and hosts. They were genuinely lovely people who helped us discover the local area. Thanks to MR Thankappan and his family for this memorable stay.

1  Thank Lumiere-Holidays
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and a day, we had a pleasant stay here... We got a very warm welcome, very friendly atmosphere and safety to the fullest.The homestay is very clean and clear and nicely decorated.The Misty Owner Mr. Thankappan helped us a lot.They guided us to plan the whole 03 days tour and arranged car for us. It is very near to the Road, but very calm and quiet.In short it was awesome experience in Misty Home stay Munnar.

1  Thank vavasneha
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed there for 3 days. The place is very good and clean. I made the reservation and spoke to Mr. Thangappan before arriving. He guided me also throughout the way to reach Munnar and also explained the routes for the places to visit. We enjoyed our stay and appreciate the hospitality. The cottage is in a calm, scenic and near the Main Road where we got some homely food for the break fast & Dinner.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed there for 2 days. The place is very good and clean. I made the reservation and spoke to uncle before arriving. He guided me also throughout the way to reach Munnar. We enjoyed our stay and appreciate the hospitality.

Room Tip: Call owner directly before making the reservation
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends