All reviews natural pool dedicated team renovated recently drink water indoor play area nature lovers few kilometers very comfortable stay nearby places superb stay close to nature visit this place last month camp fire rooms are clean sight seeing memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed the stay here and had fun exploring nearby places. The ambience and staff are very nice & responsive.The food and anenities provided are great. I wish there was an option for a late checkout as well since its more convenient for families to check out at a later time. All said and done, will definitely recommend to friends and family as well.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
LeisureInn-Group, General Manager at Forest Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thanks for taking the time and sharing your impression with us and many other travelers.

We are happy to hear, that you have enjoyed you time here in Forest Haven Resort and hope to see you soon again in our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.

All the best and see you soon!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was there with my friends, we really enjoyed with the ambience and it’s like a forest. The resort is situated in 120 acres. Very calm and quiet place, you will not get this forest ambience near by the city at Munnar. Staff and management is very friendly, we got faculty of campfire with music and barbecue etc. Also there have a wide indoor play area. And this is 100% recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Forest Haven Resort, Munnar. I shared your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback served as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Welcome you back in the near future.

Team"Forest Haven Resort"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nicely maintained property. Full of green, birds sound and good service. Lots of activities, if you are on holiday, best place to relax. Recently done some renovations, as I was impressed with the pictures and called the hotel to know about the negative reviews. Property renovated recently and managed by new management. As committed staff was too supportive, specially Mr. Kumar before booking the room he ensured the service and property. Will visit again for my nex holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Forest Haven Resort, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. Your kind words will definitely encourage and motivate us as we strive towards doing so. We really enjoyed hosting you.

Thank you very much and we look forward to having you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing other than what I wish. Awesome cool and calm atmosphere with a
dedicated team of staff for willing to furnish your needs.
Extreme level of guest satisfaction which noticed as Little note breakfast timing can be best to bit early for a person like me for an early check
out. Hopefully will be back in a couple of month's
with my travel group of friend's. Advice no hassles
to suggest this hotel for solo or families. Thank
you for the extra ordinary hospitality and keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled solo
LeisureInn-Group, General Manager at Forest Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Harishankar,

Thank you for choosing "Forest Haven Resort" and writing a good feedback.

Your kind words towards the standard of our services are really precious to us. Thank you also for taking time to write about your stay and our staff service. We do our best to welcome our guests each day!!!! I hope, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Looking forward to seeing you back in Forest Haven Resort.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in forest haven with my family last month.The rooms are well furnished and has an awsome view.Buffet breakfast and dinner was very good.The staff were friendly.Looking foreward to visit again

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Welcome you back in the near future.

Team"Forest Haven Resort"