All reviews awesome stay safe stay reception person ginger coffee front office staff nice and comfortable stay welcome drink beautiful tea gardens staff behaviour will visit again restaurant food is awesome property family trip nice hotel candle light dinner special thanks scenic view
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was really a great experience!! I would say choosing Gokulam Park for our stay was one of our best decisions. There is ample parking space, staff help you out in parking and moving luggages. The peaceful ambience and the view of misty mountains from balcony made our hearts crave for more holidays like this. I booked for 2 nights and 3 days. I went with my family which included my kid who is a toddler and the staffs were so kind to upgrade my room so that my kid would get more space to play which added the joy of our trip. They were so friendly and courteous and even gave us a clear idea about planning our tour program. The food was yummy and delicious. There is a playing area for indoor games. As a whole it was an extraordinary experience at the hotel. If you ever plan to visit Munnar, I would recommend a stay at Gokulam Park. So that you can make the trip more memorable for sure!!

1  Thank 602arunv
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a short 2 night break whilst visiting the breathtaking hills of Munnar.
Unfortunately the hotel was the complete opposite , breathtakingly awful!
Rooms were substandard , downstairs coffee shop and terrace were all but closed, we had to insist they serve us a lime and soda on the terrace as we did not want to sit in a lack lustre dining room or in our bleak bedroom .
Breakfast was so poor , on the second morning I ate very little and when asked where the fresh fruit was they had the morning before , I was told there was none but they could get me an orange.
Felt I was staying in a hostel .
On the positive, the waiting staff were lovely and as helpful as they could be but the managers seemed arrogant and unhelpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ive got to say this one of the oddest places I’ve stayed at,
There is zero atmosphere!!!
The hotel has a lovely balcony terrace, and thats where the problems start, After a long day of sightseeing we retired back to the hotel, not wanting to veg in the room we decided to go to the terrace and order a soft drink as this is a dry hotel ( no alcohol in this state). There was no one in attendance so I asked at reception for two lime and soda to be charged to my room and that we would take them on the terrace. I was told this was not possible and that we had to have them in our room or the restaurant. I could go on and on, however in the end following some heated conversations with the management we got our order sent to the terrace, only to get the wrong order delivered.
Oh did i mention the cockroaches in the hallway and the fumigation regime.
Add poor wifi in the rooms, only good next to the lifts, poor breakfast not consistent and little or no fruit,

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Vinolin... great service, hospitality and cleanliness. Well maintained restaurant and their service is awesome.. had a very warm and pleasant experience. Staff are really supporting and the location of the hotel is in a very calm spot.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Hotel location was ok but no view from the delux and executive room even balcony also not available. I stayed at 4 th floor executive room but backside window hill view was not there.. And food quality and quantity also not appropiate ..last day we opted for buffet dinner but option for food was very less as per they charged...only good thing is that receptionist mrs Violin was very helpful and humble. And all the staff behaviour was very good.. so, not a great choice for any upcoming trip.. can have better options in this budget..

Date of stay: December 2019