It is in Munnar town. Though it's in a good place near to many restaurants it seems little far from the attractions in Munnar. The road to the Hotel is really bad, flash floods washed off the roads and reaching the hotel was little hard and bumpy due to this(See Pics). We booked standard rooms but as per the hotel manager they gave us the deluxe rooms, as it was off season :). To my best of knowledge if what ever the manager described as the standard room then its not enough for 2 people to sleep the bed was very small in fact its a king sized single bed, so book only the deluxe rooms. Don't go for the basement rooms it's too cold.
1. Dont book standard rooms, its too small for 2 people. Book deluxe rooms.
2. Dont take the basement rooms, its too cold.
3. No need to book AC rooms, if you are opting only for cold air, its already too much cold outside.
4. Ask the room service guy to bring the crystal clear brand 1.5ltr mineral water at cost Rs. 30. Its good.
5. Double check the bathroom water knobs, sometimes its too cold and sometimes its too hot, though the water knobs are in the right direction.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Emmel Dwellings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.