“One of the best hotel in MUNNAR ,""""Awesome experience""""""”
Review of Le Celestium

Le Celestium
Ranked #53 of 201 Munnar B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2012

During my recent visit to Munnar with my family, I stated for 2N/3D at Hotel Le Celestium. The booking was done through one of my friend. I really enjoyed the stay at the Hotel, which is ideally located in the heart of Munnar. Their service and hospitality was very good. Restaurant is also excellant and food quality is very good too . Price is also reasonable. I can recommend this hotel for those who looks for a decent and comfortable place to stay with family

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 12, 2012

i stayed there 2 days with my family ,we satisfied by there managment.The location of thise hotel and there attitude towards the client is very nice ..Actually munnar is a place same as gods own country.i feel much better than anyother i tried before.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jaimyjm1985
Reviewed September 20, 2012

i stayed here for only one night but i was satisfied by the hotel. It was a pleasure to stay here.The management was very good,the restaurant was good.the food was so-so. I liked the location,at the market. Well,i also enjoyed at munnar because of the weather also. I recommend this hotel a good hotel and i had areally good stay!!!

Room Tip: higher floors have good rooms
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank anantjain26
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed for two nights but the worst part was the management, they were like fooling us in allocating room for us. Though we did advance booking still we suffered alot. Finally with lot of discussion they gave us room in the night 8 PM. We come with lot of trust but really these people made us suffer.

The rooms were really bad, they were liquor odoured. Families can't stay here as we got lot of disturbance from other rooms were people were shouting(as they had liquor) till 1 PM.

Food was good with limited staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Umar S
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I heard about 'Le Celestium' from one of my friend who been there couple of months ago..from him i haven't got an impressive comment about the services in this hotel..and i was upset about pre-booking this hotel for our stay.But when I went with my family this april, i was fully astonished to experience a warm ,splendid and friendly service which was entirely different from my friends description .We had nice and tidy rooms,excellent food,and friendly atmosphere..When i had a query about the negative impression from my friend, they explained that Le Celestium has been taken over by new management from april.Whole my family was very happy about the stay over here and i hope they will maintain this standard in future...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tintujose
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We booked to stay for three nights at this unassuming hotel with a small entrance but a big welcome. We booked here because ours friends stay there regularly, Its a three star apartment hotel, nice decor friendly service, and a nice place to stay.the main highlight is the ambiance of the hotel it is situated at the center of tea plantation and easy to reach munnar town and view points . The room is a large lounge big bedroom with balcony . It was a lovely place to stay .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank basildubai
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Visted munar on Feb 15th and was provided an executive room. The room was quite clean and availabilty of hot water was adequate. The restaurent was good and the food was nice. Overall the service was good.

Room Tip: Good stay and better food
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family