Hotel Harmony - Junagadh
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest(Sasan Gir)(Great Value!)
$82
Gir Jungle Lodge(Gir National Park)(Great Value!)
$85
$45
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Somnath(Junagadh)
  • Room Service
Hotel Platinum(Junagadh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe busvalue for moneyshopping complexutsav restaurantsecond floornon acst bus standthe heart of the cityroom servicetasty foodnice hotelrooms are cleansuper deluxeclose to the hoteldining hallcentral areafamily suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is a delightful place to stay in Junagadh, in the Indian state of Gujarat. It is not
5- star luxury, but a very clean well-kept place at a reasonable price. I and my wife stayed there last year in February while travelling through the west coast of Gujarat. We had a basic a/c room which was a bit smallish, but clean and had all the amenities we wanted. Most of all, the staff was extremely polite and catered to all our needs at any time of day or night. We were really pleased with their level of service. We would highly recommend this place for the price, service, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HOTELHARMONYJND, Manager at Hotel Harmony - Junagadh, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Greetings from Hotel Harmony, Junagadh!
Happy that your stay at hotel was comfortable at every count and also appreciate that your recommendation to the other travelers in this open forum.
I am delighted to note that overall you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.
We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Harmony, Junagadh!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is near the state bus terminal and in a crowed place. The hotel is under a commercial complex so the entry point is a problem. However the staff is very helpful and will arrange for your transport for local sight seeing. The restaurant in front of the hotel is not good. But there is a good gujju food restaurant near by the hotel. Prefer this place if you are on budget otherwise there are many more good hotels that came up in Junagadh recently.

Room Tip: Air con room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ParthavdPatel

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Room is good compared to price. It is clean and confertable enough for a few stay. So I can rate to 4 but restaurant was bad, rating is 1. So, total is 2. If I just stay at hotel, it's very good.

Restaurant is not in Hotel but there is a restaurant in front of hotel which is probably a group if this hotel (that's because they are sharing facilities). Actually taste is OK, it's normal.

After I had dinner, I was checking homepage about this town. It was not so long. It was less than 1 hour. Then, the staff ordered me to "go out". I asked staff if it is OK to move my table to another (more smaller one) but they said "no" again and said "just go out". It's pretty bad. At that time, less than half table was occupied and there are many empty tables. I can understand if table is full but almost half of tables are empty at that time. I don't understand why I need to go out so quickly. They should have asked to move table (it is common for me if there is a reson) rather than order customer to go out.

Is it a Indian standard? My common sense said that restaurant ask customer to move table if there is a reason (such as booking) but they rarely ask to go out. They said "did you finish dinner? just go out". It is probably a Indian Service.

Actually other restaurant is probably less than 1 in this town (some are probably 0.1 and some are 0.01...) so, still rating 1 (here) is good in India. So, I probably choose this restraurant if I go to Junagadh again. I am not expecting to Indian Service so much. So, this is enough.

Hotel is OK but restaurant's service is bad.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I recently visited India and stayed in Junagadh in this hotel for three days. It is a minutes walk from the bus station, the rooms are big and clean, and best of all is the excellent staff who were very helpful. For people who are talking about it being hard to find or the dirty staircase, I would advise that there are lifts as soon as you enter the shopping complex on the right hand side with a person in it all day so you can ask him to guide you to it and avoid the staircase and it will be a PERFECT stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunny M
HOTELHARMONYJND, Manager at Hotel Harmony - Junagadh, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed with my family for 1 night in this hotel while touring Girnar in Feb-2014.
Hotel is located in a mall and entrance is difficult to locate.
I had taken a triple bed room and the room was very good - well decorated and spacious.
Hotel is located near Junagadh ST stand.
Veg Food available in the restaurent is very good, tasty. Service of the hotel staff is good.
Overall good VFM hotel at reasonable budget. I would definately stay here if I visit Girnar again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family