“Best Location”

B cube
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Bhuj
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 20, 2014

B cude is located in one of the best locations in bhuj. it is based on top of a hill and the view is really very very beautiful. The B cube has a decent staff but service is not exceptional.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Excellent ambiance, Good food and very courteous staff. The loc is fabulous, with fun and engaging activities for the kids they too have a good time out there. The out door siting gives a wonderful view of the city. It's one f it's kind in Bhuj. Overall a memorable experience.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Excellent rooms, very good restaurant, true value for money, 110% satisfied. Hotel B Cube rooms are spacious, interior is very good, restaurant food is very good and rates are also very reasonable. If you want to avail 5 star facilities at 3 star price, this is the right place for you. Its the best hotel available at Bhuj.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to this hotel twice in DEC13 with friends first in group of 8 and the next on new years eve with a group of 15. On both occasions we tried different variety and the tastes for the food was delicious. the service was good and efficient.

The pricing seems to be a bit high for the type of surrounding it offers and there are others restaurants in the city which are just as good Hotel Ilak or Park view are other places I have been to and they are just as good and offer more value for money.

one piece of advise if you go on a busy day pre book as this hotel does get busy and ensure your car is parked in a way that you can get out as they will block you and walk off into the restaurant or hotel. As with most places in this city , the toilets could be better maintained and cleaned regularly so that guests don't get put off to visit again.

1  Thank SANJAY P
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I am living in New York since last 6 years and I visited my birth place to visit my family members and I found this place is best for family gathering. I had planned everything and reserved the table for 15 persons. When I reached the restaurant, they say there is no reservation on your name and it was a bitter surprise. After 10 to 15 minutes of discussion with the manager they make some space for us (and I really thankful for that). We ordered the food and overall it took 45 to 1 hour for every order. We are waiting waiting forever for food. I thought that's fine and let's move ahead. But when we got food it was too much, too much spicy. I usually eat spicy food even of residing in USA. But this time it was very spicy. After some discussion with hotel manager we left the space without eating all food. Although I paid full bill but they never say Sorry for a single word. Waiter service was very bad. They were running everywhere. Anyway I'll not recommend any one to go here especially on weekend. Restaurant location is best and impressive but food is worst with expensive price. Not at all recommending. Oh yes, hotel manager was rude too.

1  Thank Deep V