“the food was so nice & also there is facility of the Jain food is available”
Review of B cube

B cube
Ranked #36 of 51 Restaurants in Bhuj
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I really loved it the food over there at the restaurant. Also the hotel for the stay purpose it was awesome. There is little request to just give the service fast other vice hotel was awesome.
there is so much amenities over there . Garden chess which i have only seen in the movies there is first time i have seen live. The gazeebo restaurant which looks like we are on the hill & taking dinner. It looks very nice .
I have never here word about the Gazeebo restaurant in my life & first time experience over there & it was so nice.
At that resort I played mini golf over there.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

They have two restaurants in the premises, one with sitting out and other inside dine. The one with sitting out has amazing view of the city but food quality as well as quantity is somewhat I found less compare to the price they charge in bhuj.

If you consider the location, this is the best hotel but to consider the food as well as value for money u have may find anything else in area.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Sorry to say.. do not stay at this hotel please
I had gone with my family to stay at B-cube hotel, but it was my life's worst experience, when we were checking-in there was a cockroaches on the bed, red ants on the floor and under the pillow also house lizard was in the glass door. We were shifted in another room but it was also in a same condition, They have charged us Rs.5000 plus taxes, but there was no service at all, after calling of 5 to 6 times to the house keeping provided water and it was not cold as the summer is going on. The room boy said, there was no water cooler with the house keeping department. There was no bathroom slippers or room slippers in the room. Air conditioning system was not working properly, it took more than hour to cool the room, also furniture was very dirty, everywhere I found dust. I also found lots of house flies in restaurant which is really pathetic. The reception staff was very rude and untrained, We had ordered in restaurant but the food was served after more than 45 minutes and not as per order, soup came later on after main course served. The food taste was not up to the mark as they claim themselves as the best food of the Bhuj. The hotel had committed complimentary break-fast at the time of booking but when we were checking-out the break-fast was shown as charged in the bill. So my entire stay was found very horrible at B-Cube Hotel, Bhuj. and I never suggest anyone to stay or visit B-cube Hotel & Resort, Bhuj.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We had family stay at this hotel for one night. We were very anxious about the quality and standard of the hotels at this remote place but this hotel one with pleasent surprise. It s a brand new hotel with many amnesties . Room are very spacious and clean. Bathroom are neat and tidy . Location is on hill so one can get nice view of surrounding. Downside is they have limited choices at breakfast buffet and service is slow. Their staff need more training and one expect to be more courteous . But it's a five star hotel at three star prize if one is ready to let go some service and amnesties.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have enjoyed delicious food at B-cube hotel & Resort. The food was so nice. There is various items in food. I loved it so much & charges are not so costly.