Hotel Park Plaza
WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$57
The Crown Goa(Panjim)
$122
$69
  • Breakfast included
Vivanta by Taj - Panaji(Panjim)
$118
  • Breakfast included
Varanda do Mar(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$63
Deltin Palms(Panjim)
$63
$50
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2012

When I was checking this place I could not see much of a review on this place. I then called from India and found out that they have been renovating this place since August 2011 till Nov 2011. With the web site pics, I took a chance and booked their package deal, 3 nights and 4 days for INR 12,000. The best decision I made. Everything in this room was brand new with good contemporary bath fittings and very good hot and cold running water. The shower was all American style with no standing water on the floor. The only thing the designer forgot was to install the toliet paper holder. Oh what a shame. I would like to see few more items added to this room, which includes a small refrigerator, coffee maker and a clock radio. I would not have any problem giving a 4 star plus rating if those items are added. The location is just in the middle of the capitol with lots of eating places within walking distance. The 2 day tour of North and South Goa is worth it and well organised. Also the boat ride. During the breakfast they need to start serving coffee quick instead of waiting for ever, it seems. If you ask for more, which I do in the morning, it looks like they have to start the process all over again and makes you wait. They do need to improve that system. Americans have no patience at times.

Room Tip: Most all the rooms we saw are in pretty good shape. They have spent some $$ to renovate all the rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GVCGROUP
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I travelled with my mother across India, and we decided go to Goa because, as Brazil, the place also was a portuguese colony till 1960s. We booked the room throw hotel's site. When we arrived, at 5am, all the lights are off, and the people are sleeping behind the reception desk. After a while, one man woke up and handle us the room keys. A man dressed as a hotel's security guard pick our luggage and we followed him upstairs. A moment after we entered the room this same man knocked on the door carrying some extra chairs. At instant he left I noticed that my money belt has disappeared. I've put it just a sec over the bed. In despair, we went downstairs, everybody was sleeping again, and told the guy in reception about the robbery. At a first he looks amazed, but after we demanded for the manager and the police he called the same "guard", who listened our complains, went outside and came back with my money belt, told us he found it on the street. All the money was there. Ok... We pretend to believed in his history and leave the hotel this very same day. The place itself is ok, great view, but we felt very insecure there. A real shame.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank alferreira
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I visited this hotel with my spouse during new years 2010.. we had our room booking for manvins hotel initially..however as the hotel was under renovation we were offered a room in park plaza , panjim. Goa being housefull during this time of the year we were glad to find any hotel at the last minute..park plaza is situated in the main panjim market..for ppl looking to fnd peace and quiet this would not be an ideal place..also the hotel has no reserved parking..so that was a major problem in our case..the rooms were just about ok..im sure with a little bit of renovation, this hotel would shine up nice and bright..the staff was polite but not very helpful..we never tried the restaurant food and mostly stuck to eating out..you could treat this as a place to only crash once you are exhausted with all the beaches and sight seeing in goa...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atiyana2028
Reviewed March 23, 2011

hi!!! i will just rate this hotel in the scale from 1-10. 1 being the least.

Location 8
cleanliness 4
room space 5
private balcony 7
lighting 6
transportation availability 9
nearness to food source 8

this is a budget hotel with not so comfortable mattress the exterior is deceiving but i liked the surrounding as this hotel is right across a public park. good for people who just wanna place to crash after a tiring day.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank g_mehra
Reviewed March 17, 2011

The hotel is located at a location very close to Miramar beach and Dona Paula. All the facilities available in the hotel including godd fodd at aresonable rate. You can hire a bike or car with the help of hotel people. Staff are also very cooperative and friendly. They can allow a late check out withour any extra cost if talk to them in advance.

I will really go the hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple