“Some thing different”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2019

First visit. Did not know what to expect but were very surprised.
Although the dishes were common the presentation and preparation were really great. The taste was equally good and the server John went out of his was to serve us and to recommend some good dishes. Definitely worth a visit. Right in the heart of Panjim.

Date of visit: May 2019
Prahlad_Sukhtankar, Owner at The Black Sheep Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Rahul F,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the preparation of the food. We do have a lot of dishes that are out of the box in style and flavor, the next time you visit us do step out of the comfort zone and try some of our in house creations. feel free to speak with the servers who will be happy to guide you.

We look forward to seeing you back here soon and wish you a great weekend.

Sabreen Sukhtankar

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Every single dish that we ordered was flavorful, delicious and well presented. The service was friendly. We are glad we took up their suggestion and ordered the layered rice pudding. It was outstanding.

Date of visit: May 2019
Prahlad_Sukhtankar, Owner at The Black Sheep Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear RRe7,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed our Pistachio Kheer so much.

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team, who will be thrilled to hear them. I would like to take this opportunity to request for you to also review us on Zomato. As it really helps a small family run place like ours, reach out to more food loving people like you!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited The BSB on 30 may2019 with a prior reservation for 1900. Parking is just opposite the restaurant. The place was quaint and serene. It was not that busy at that point of time. We choose a corner table so that our 5 yr old can rest peacefully. We have ordered some drinks first. Whiskey mint julep.fruit punch and one Goan mocktail which I forgot its name.we have ordered crispy prawns - ok
Spice roasted chicken with penne Alfredo- ok
Chicken pasta - for my kid which he loved
Bone broth - for my wife. She said it’s great
Mango namelaka- best desert. Dont miss it. He had a nice quality time. Service was quick. Very friendly staff. Worth a visit. I will visit again for mango namelaka.

Dear vulturescream,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the Namelaka.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food with distinct flavours. Loved the ambience. music. Mouthwatering drinks!! Kumar is the expert there.

Date of visit: June 2019

Dear Ritu345,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed our Drinks selection.

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team (especially Kumar), who will be thrilled to hear them. I would like to take this opportunity to request for you to also review us on Zomato. As it really helps a small family run place like ours, reach out to more food loving people like you!

Reviewed May 27, 2019

A little late in writing this review. But I couldn't get the food out of my mind, hence decided to do this in the middle of a work day

In 2 words BSB's food is heavenly and satisfying.
The 3 of us ordered the crispy shrimp and the chorizo pav for starters before moving on to the main course which was the 3-hour braised lamb, the spiced chicken Alfredo but the winner clearly were the spice rub pork ribs. Melt in the mouth food with quality ingredients. If you are in Panjim, you must make it a point to have a meal here. I REPEAT. YOU MUST!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear Purplelayal,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed our Pork Ribs.