“Nice ambience!”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2019

The location is great and the place has a chilled out vibe to it. The food was exquisite. You have to try one of the salads there. They are quite innovative.

Date of visit: May 2019
Prahlad_Sukhtankar, Owner at The Black Sheep Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 924yashc,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed our salads.

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team, who will be thrilled to hear them. I would like to take this opportunity to request for you to also review us on Zomato. As it really helps a small family run place like ours, reach out to more food loving people like you!

We look forward to seeing you back with us soon and wish you a great weekend.

Sabreen Sukhtankar

Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed May 11, 2019

This one has been around 5 odd years but I came to know about this place in a Go Air inflight magazine.

A small cover restaurant has two air - conditioned seating area, the one inside is very dark ( relatively ) so try to get the one at the front next to the bar area.

Ordered Chorizo Pav and Crispy Calamari for Appetizers, decent portion size. Chorizo was so good that it begged for a repeat however Calamari was just okay ( best is served at Martins Corner). Ordered Ghee Roast Pork Ribs and Paella for main course. The Mangalore Spice rub on the ribs was beautifully done and the meat was cooked to perfection, the pomegranate rice pillaf that came in an accompaniment did justice to the flavors of the meat. The Paella was okay in taste and the sticky rice was not smothered, maybe some sprinkling of veggies alongside the abundant protein can give it the extra zest.

All in all, a nice lunch inter spaced with good professional hospitality left me with an urge to come back again during my next visit.

Dear SoumenBLR,
'
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the Chorizo Pav and service so much.

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team, who will be thrilled to hear them. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon and wish you a great weekend.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We went as a family and though we had heard good reviews the quality of food and service was amazing.
The owners are very personally involved.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: March 2019

Dear brandevangelist,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the food and Service.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

All over great experience. Food, cocktails and coffee was lovely and tastefull. Service and settings was of a High standard. Worth a visit if you are looking for fine dinning.

Dear Cecillie A,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the food and Cocktails.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner, great food and very good service, our waiter ankit was superb. The Pistacchio Pannacotta was phenomenal.

Dear Filippo C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the Service and our Pistachio Pannacotta

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team (especially Ankit), who will be thrilled to hear them. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon and wish you a great weekend.