“Great dinning”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

All over great experience. Food, cocktails and coffee was lovely and tastefull. Service and settings was of a High standard. Worth a visit if you are looking for fine dinning.

Date of visit: May 2019
Prahlad_Sukhtankar, Owner at The Black Sheep Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Dear Cecillie A,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the food and Cocktails.

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team, who will be thrilled to hear them. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon and wish you a great weekend.

Sabreen Sukhtankar

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner, great food and very good service, our waiter ankit was superb. The Pistacchio Pannacotta was phenomenal.

Date of visit: May 2019

Dear Filippo C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the Service and our Pistachio Pannacotta

I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to the team (especially Ankit), who will be thrilled to hear them. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon and wish you a great weekend.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Food quality is great, portions are also decent!
Good wine selection.
Overall a great place dinner spot.

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear 8_wanderluster_8,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the food and Wines.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I genuinely wish, I could have given more than 5 star.
This is THE BEST of all restaurants in Goa to eat Good Food.

Here everything is just WOW.

The restaurant manager and the staffs are superb. They helped us in choosing the continental main course.
Ordered Lamb and Chicken along with iced tea and a mocktail which they suggested (Blush) as we went there at 11pm at night, cocktails weren't allowed.

Here not only the chicken but the lamb melted in mouth.
I wish I could go here again and again.

It is located in Panjim.
Thank you do much The BSB team.
Would definitely visit here again when I'll be in Goa.

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear Shaili G,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you Service and Lamb so much. Our bar is typically open untill !am but it appears you were visiting during the "code of conduct" or pre-election period, during which the government rules mandate no alcohol service past 11pm.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

It is a nice place to pay a visit, kind of busy when we went, good food, nice atmosphere and decoration.

Date of visit: December 2018

Dear schaeferadriana,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable dining experience with us. I am especially glad you enjoyed the food and atmosphere.