Stayed here for 3 days. I had a confirmed reservation, but the receptionist insisted there was no reservation. I had to boot my laptop and show them the mail they sent me confirming the reservation. Then they checked again and gave me a room, the receptionist did not have the courtesy to apologise. The rooms were Ok. The great thing is its located "right on the beach", yeah thats the tagline of the hotel, and little crows was present. even food was of average quality. overall, they have a great location , but maintainance is bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bambolim Beach Resort you can listen to the symphony of the waves lying on your bed. You can step out of your balcony and step right into the clear blue waters of the Arabian Sea. Pluck a coconut from your balcony. Have a Martini on the rocks. Or Just watch the stars twinkle while you imbibe the spirit of Goa, and dine under a three centuries old Banyan Tree !!! City Ends ………. Life Begins….. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bambolim Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambolim Beach Hotel Panaji
- Bambolim Beach Goa
- Bambolim Beach Resort Goa/Panjim