We stopped in this hotel for a week after stopping in Mumbai. The hotel is of a very good standard with good sized rooms and bathroom. The first time I've stopped in a room with a big window looking into the bathroom. It did have a blind to offer some privacy. This hotel offers 3 restaurants a Chinese a sea front fresh fish and a buffet that also offers an alacarte menue. The food in all was of a very good standard but restaurants lacked a little in atmosphere.
We pus chased the breakfast and evening happy hours package with orderves this was at a cost of 1500Rs per night for the two of us. This was very good value. The local wine was included in this which to our surprise was very good. If you purchase the wine buy the glass I think it was 900Rs so if you enjoy the wine it's good value. Also a huge bonus for us is that this is the fist hotel that we have stopped in that served breakfast until 11am most seem to serve until 10am which is always a bit of a rush for us on holiday.
The service here was excellent if not a little over attentive at times.
The only reason we didn't give this a 5 star rating is that there was a constant stream of wedding functions at the hotel. These were very noisey the traditional Indian wedding seemed to live very very loud music. This was played one afternoon as the wedding party had a pool party which did spoil things for other guests. The evening party's were also loud but did not go on late so weren't a major concern finished around 10:30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning sea-view and glorious sunsets, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for a stay in the land of sun and sand. Located at the edge of Miramar Beach, our hotel in North Goa, India is perfect for a truly relaxing vacation. This charming luxury resort boasts dining facilities that include a revolutionary transition lounge, outdoor dining at our specialty barbeque restaurant, Wan Hao – Pan Asian cuisine, and a 24-hour Coffee Shop and in-room dining. Guests can benefit from the on site world renowned Quan spa and a well equipped fitness centre. Besides an exciting mix of fine dining and leisure activities, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa also provides easy access to bustling Panaji, the capital city of Goa, rich in its history and cultural heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Goa Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goa Marriott Hotel Panaji
- Goa Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Goa Hotel
- Marriott Panaji
- Panaji Marriott
- Marriott Goa Resort
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa Panjim