We stayed at the Marriott in Goa, for a family in the wedding.
The hotel is at a very good location, with Panjim being very close by, and is also at a very picturesque location.
The Breakfast buffet is also very nice with plenty of variety, and courteous staff.
The pool is also very clean and nice.
However, I found a lot of dust on the furniture in the room. This was surprising given the otherwise cleanliness levels elsewhere in the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning sea-view and glorious sunsets, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for a stay in the land of sun and sand. Located at the edge of Miramar Beach, our hotel in North Goa, India is perfect for a truly relaxing vacation. This charming luxury resort boasts dining facilities that include a revolutionary transition lounge, outdoor dining at our specialty barbeque restaurant, Wan Hao – Pan Asian cuisine, and a 24-hour Coffee Shop and in-room dining. Guests can benefit from the on site world renowned Quan spa and a well equipped fitness centre. Besides an exciting mix of fine dining and leisure activities, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa also provides easy access to bustling Panaji, the capital city of Goa, rich in its history and cultural heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Goa Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goa Marriott Hotel Panaji
- Goa Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Goa Hotel
- Marriott Panaji
- Panaji Marriott
- Marriott Goa Resort
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa Panjim