We took a garden view room as that suited our budget. Unfortunately no upgrades given :(
The rooms were excellent. I have stayed in Marriot all over the world and this was is at par with any other Marriot.
Nice view of the beach. Unfortunately the beach is not fit for swimming.
The pool was very well maintained and made up for the beach. You can see the beach from the pool. The food was amazing.
They had a kids room and care taker to take care of the kids. So if your kid is 4 or above, can enjoy of their own. Very nice and friendly staff.
Over ambiance was amazing. Would highly recommend people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning sea-view and glorious sunsets, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for a stay in the land of sun and sand. Located at the edge of Miramar Beach, our hotel in North Goa, India is perfect for a truly relaxing vacation. This charming luxury resort boasts dining facilities that include a revolutionary transition lounge, outdoor dining at our specialty barbeque restaurant, Wan Hao – Pan Asian cuisine, and a 24-hour Coffee Shop and in-room dining. Guests can benefit from the on site world renowned Quan spa and a well equipped fitness centre. Besides an exciting mix of fine dining and leisure activities, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa also provides easy access to bustling Panaji, the capital city of Goa, rich in its history and cultural heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Goa Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goa Marriott Hotel Panaji
- Goa Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Goa Hotel
- Marriott Panaji
- Panaji Marriott
- Marriott Goa Resort
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa Panjim