We were visiting the casino Second time in a year and being a North Indian we don't have this luxury. Either you go to Nepal or Hong Kong..
Few positive points are....
1) You can feel the excitement while going to casino... what a ambience.
2) It's better to take the Rs 4000 ticket because you are not going to a hotel for a simple dinner... Just feel the atmosphere, try your luck in a game or two... You are not going to visit this place regularly.
3) The interiors of the cruise was excellent and so were the transfer.
4) The first floor is dedicated to slot machines and various game tables.
5) On The second floor full buffet dinner was spread, along with dance shows by foreigners....
6) Mixed crowd was there, families, business people and tourists...
7) Mind your own business.... do what you are there for... eat, drink, play and leave after having good time
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.