“Great atmosphere.... ENJOYED ”
Review of Casino Royale Goa

Casino Royale Goa
Ranked #20 of 107 things to do in Panjim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Casino Royale is the largest floating Casino in Goa. It is definitely the most classiest. It has a gaming floor dedicated to all table games, and slots, a poker room exclusively for poker. It also has an entire dining floor with food catered by China Garden. There is live entertainment daily on the dining floor and on the sundeck (during non-monsoon months) of the ship.
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting the casino Second time in a year and being a North Indian we don't have this luxury. Either you go to Nepal or Hong Kong..
Few positive points are....
1) You can feel the excitement while going to casino... what a ambience.
2) It's better to take the Rs 4000 ticket because you are not going to a hotel for a simple dinner... Just feel the atmosphere, try your luck in a game or two... You are not going to visit this place regularly.
3) The interiors of the cruise was excellent and so were the transfer.
4) The first floor is dedicated to slot machines and various game tables.
5) On The second floor full buffet dinner was spread, along with dance shows by foreigners....
6) Mixed crowd was there, families, business people and tourists...
7) Mind your own business.... do what you are there for... eat, drink, play and leave after having good time

5  Thank anuj729

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The floating casino that I would love to visit over and over again. I love playing poker with my dad and I know for a fact that the reason why he want to cruise with Casino Royal is that he doesn’t like the hassle of the city poker players and that he gets to enjoy while being on a cruise. Unlimited food and drinks were the best things that I got to enjoy. There were a lot of foreign visitors when we had our trip and I got to talk to a lot of people, some of them not even knowing how to play simple card games, but they just wanted to get a feel of the unique vibe of Casino Royal. I was expecting the buffet to serve Indian food too but found out to have served a few. A nice place to bring your friends to especially when you want to try your luck. The service is the same in any casino or facility of the same service.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I just don't want to replicate the review written by Nipun Mehra below because our situation was totally similar of his. For couples, really it is not a place to visit. Crowd wise it is literally a disaster. The crowd here behaves as if it is the last day of their life to drink. Dance at the food area is so cheap as if we were sitting at some cheap dance bar. People were whistling, drunkeds were dancing putting their glass on their head.... Yuuuahhhkk!!! I had visited casino pride earlier but it was also not a worth place. I too put jacket on my smart casual attire like Nipun and felt myself over dressed as many people were looking like villagers and came in dirty chappals. The ambiance is good but the way they are allowing the type of people coming in, makes whole environment rubbish and awkward. Also you wont find any foreign crowd here (well that does not make the place cheap but you wont find well disciplined people here may be the reason). Wish I would have read the review posted by Nipun just below before going there. Believe me, casinos in India are not worth visiting yet.

8  Thank akashnmehta
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Best crowd
The Best ambiance
The Best food
The Best service
The Best atmosphere
The Best everything!

The casino is on a ship, and has a good view from the deck.. You get unlimited food and drinks on the house with a specific amount of entry charge..
Must experience of Goa!

2  Thank samirbhatia
Reviewed January 3, 2014

After buying your 'ticket', you are whisked away by boat to the floating Casino Royale - pretty cool.

Upon changing boats, a small one for a big one, you enter the casino. The tables are crowded, and the casino 'floor' is full. The drinks are cold and the service ok. But that's where the positives end.

Let's face it, you don't come here for food, but a little improvement from the tripe they serve could be too much to ask for.

Once seated at a table, you are surrounded by the the lowest common denominators of Indian society, proof that money does not buy class.

My following comments may be inappropriate for trip advisor, but I feel that I must share:
On one side do me on a blackjack table were 6 men part of some business trip. They had found an escort for the night on the ship, and they continued to grumble about who would take which turn in line - yuck! On the other side of me was another business trip delegation. These guys had managed to get 3 girls between the four of them and were intent on playing the slowest hands of 21 possible in an attempt to show off their Rs.1000 bets to these ladies of the night.

As stated, the experience could have been so much better, but as with so many things on the sub-continent, the greed for the quick rupee has led to another disappointment.

Still, worth going to for the experience(s)!

4  Thank aditools