“GNIZAMA.....GNIZAMA...YES IT WAS... READ IN REVERSE..!!”
Review of Casino Royale Goa

Casino Royale Goa
Ranked #20 of 107 things to do in Panjim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Casino Royale is the largest floating Casino in Goa. It is definitely the most classiest. It has a gaming floor dedicated to all table games, and slots, a poker room exclusively for poker. It also has an entire dining floor with food catered by China Garden. There is live entertainment daily on the dining floor and on the sundeck (during non-monsoon months) of the ship.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

It was a Great Experience....

Starts off with a ride on the river.....
Reach out the FLOATING CASINO....and then....
Games.....Fun.....Snacks.....Entertainment.....Drinks....Dinner....And much more.....

After reading the reviews on TRIPADVISOR , I decided to go there.

I enjoyed the snacks / food / GAMES / softdrinks ( AS I AM NON-ALCOHOLIC )

I bought Playing chips worth Rs.2500 and i made Rs.6500 , breaking many a opinions from my side that CASINOS for meant for loosing....

Ambience and the Staff behaviour was too good.
In my view , it is Value for money .

DELTIN ROYALE - REALLY ROYAL...!!

A COMMON MAN - FROM BANGALORE

1  Thank RAJIV4U
There are newer reviews for Casino Royale Goa

Reviewed November 8, 2013

It is a great place to visit.The fees include all food and drink you can have.Better to go early as bar closes at 12 midnight.The show is also vintage bollywood. The casino floor is good.We won back 50% of our entry fees.So try your luck and maybe you can win quite a lot.

3  Thank Jyotibhatta
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were ferried to the Deltin JAQK, the sister ship of "Casino Royale" both owned by Deltin. The price was the same 1500 rupees for all you can eat and drink. Drinks were strong and if you were playing, anything you wanted would come to you. Lost quite a bit of money on the roulette table until we discovered "Mini Flush" a fun game of chance. The dealers were kind enough to teach us to play and give us advice on our hands.

Upstairs in the dining area is the buffet and dance floor with about 30 or so rowdy intoxicated men jumping and dancing together. They were quite entertaining to watch for awhile. The bouncers and announcers had some trouble getting them off the floor so the paid entertainment could perform. 3 dancing acts came on in quick succession. The young women dancers were catcalled by the men occupying the seats around the dance floor. the entertainment quality was not great.

Only giving 3 stars as the minimums to gamble at 500 rupees (just under $9 USD) for most games were pretty expensive. I found the buffet to be full of things I've never seen on a menu in an Indian restaurant with very few "international" options. Drink service while you eat is nearly non-existent, as well as getting a clean table. no one seems to wipe down or reset tables are they're vacated.

This was certainly more of an "I'll try it once" experience than something I would recommend for any tourist to do.

4  Thank JEN H
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stay away unless you are an avid gambler. The food is ok but the entertainment is pathetic. We found better entertainment at our hotel, the sandalwood resort.

3  Thank sngune
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The ride in a boat to the Casino adds to the thrill. The ambiance is good, food excellent and the music and the crooner great. The Bar is well stocked and the barman makes some mean cocktails. The casino is average and could do with a face lift. If you want to drink, dance and eat this is the place at sea at a good cost.

4  Thank jeetzope