“GO GOA, Go Casino Royale”
Review of Casino Royale Goa

Casino Royale Goa
Ranked #18 of 104 things to do in Panjim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Casino Royale is the largest floating Casino in Goa. It is definitely the most classiest. It has a gaming floor dedicated to all table games, and slots, a poker room exclusively for poker. It also has an entire dining floor with food catered by China Garden. There is live entertainment daily on the dining floor and on the sundeck (during non-monsoon months) of the ship.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“GO GOA, Go Casino Royale”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Casino Royale will never disappoint you. Once you enter Casino Royale. They treat you like Royal Customer. They allow us to win Biggies.

5 Thank Dharav

Raipur, India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“casino royale -an awesome place”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

casino royale was too good.there many casinos in goa but this was awesome.the real programme is after 9pm inside there was unlimited drink n food the food was also too good.the waiter were also polite,disciplined.i think every one should always go there .the entry fee was little too much but once we entered the casino we feeled it was ok.but i should tell u friends dont play bigger bets because i had seen no one in profit from there. so be carefull

3 Thank sunil k
Pune, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“"Royale" is the name, "Royal" is the experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I don't know how to start, but surely my stay and experience at the Casino Royale was an awesome and funfilled one. If you are not a hardcore gambler who is going there to make money then you would surely have fun and get charmed by the decor and ambience. Also the excitement of "you win some - you lose some" factor keeps you awake through out the night.

It was my first ever visit to any Casino and based on Trip Advisor reviews, I chose Casino Royal on my last day at Goa in March 2013. And I would blindly admit that I did not make a wrong choice. Right from food to the games was a thrilling experience. Maybe coz its towards the end of season in Goa and being a weekday (Tuesday) there was less crowd hence the entertainment was not much, just a sweet lady singing some lovely English songs and Russian belly dance. Hence after it was the DJ playing english and Hindi songs (on request too).

I was quite attracted to the games on the lower deck. You can spend any amount of time watching the others play and try and learn the rules. The dealers will explain you how to play and its rules whenever you ask them. But I feel bad for them to be standing all through-out. Surely they get tired and take breaks / change roles but they should be allowed to sit too :) LOL.

The attending people / waiters / waitresses are extremely cordial and you can be asked them to get you any food or drinks - you can order at the playing tables itself. If you visit on a Tuesday, they charge you Rs.4000 (with Rs.3000 one-time play chips & unlimited food) and you partner enters free. Rest days is Rs.5000 per couple or Rs.3000 per adult. (see their website for more details).

You can ask anyone about the rules and regulations and they would be happy to help you. My friend found the slot machines quite interesting and was attracted to play it again & again. I met another guy from Delhi (also a first timer in Casino) and he won Rs.4000 on the slot machines after investing less than that.

Another games where you have a fair / good probability to win is the Blackjack. But make sure you are playing 1-on-1 with the dealer. That increases your probability. If other players are there, no issues but they would lower your chances. I made around Rs.2000 on blackjack and lost around Rs.800. :-)

Not stretching more, the experience was an thrilling and wonderful and I would SURELY visit it again and spend more time on my next visit. How much will I win or lose ..... is luck ;-)

3 Thank Som_SK
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not Worth the Hype”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I am sure most of the people who visit this place are not hardcore gamblers. People just go here to spend their evening to try gambling, have drinks, food, entertainment, etc.

if you are an hardcore gambler the nominal entry fee is not going to bother you.

Pros
a) Non-smoking tables available
b) Buffet spread is good compared to other casinos

Cons
a) Snacks that they serve on table for free are very limited(guess only sandwich)
b) Expensive entry fee compared to other casinos

3 Thank kuberan_backpacker
Casino Royale G, Manager at Casino Royale Goa, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Hi kuberan_backpacker,

We appreciate you feedback. Thanks for taking out time and writing to us.
We look forward to seeing you aboard Casino Royale Goa soon!
Bangalore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Initially we were skeptical of having fun when we entered. Later the staff helped us to learn the games. We enjoyed and spent lot of time. One can take a break from the games and go to the upper deck for entertainment and food. Food was good. if you are in Goa- experience Casino.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank kaviani724
Hi kaviani724,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you had a good time aboard Casino Royale Goa, We hope to see you soon on board!