“Enjoy Unlimited with Limited Money”
Review of Casino Royale Goa

Casino Royale Goa
Ranked #18 of 104 things to do in Panjim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Casino Royale is the largest floating Casino in Goa. It is definitely the most classiest. It has a gaming floor dedicated to all table games, and slots, a poker room exclusively for poker. It also has an entire dining floor with food catered by China Garden. There is live entertainment daily on the dining floor and on the sundeck (during non-monsoon months) of the ship.
Ahmedabad
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Enjoy Unlimited with Limited Money”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I visited Casino Royale on 13th July 2012
a must visit place in GOA.....
games,food,hospitality and everything is good.. well maintained decent place
Worth playing there and ambiance was good..
the music, food and drinks are good .
The location and the travel to casino is great.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank dharmesh33

vadodara, gujarat
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“"A Brush with Royalty"”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I visited Casino Royale on 25th July 2012 with a local Goa friend who took me there just because I had never been to a casino. I tried my hand at the slot m/c's but it was a little difficult to understand the rules eventhough it was patiently explained & demostrated by one of their employees. The roulette was easy to understand & easy on the heavy pocket(its so easy to loose tens of thousands in a minute). I had a running feud with the dice it always did the opposite of what I prayed for(maybe it did'nt like first timers like me & prefered more experienced guys). Anyways, the food is real good, the ambience is really great, their buffet was a treat but the cream was the first floor entertainment. They had a Bob Marley lookalike & later a lady singer belting out hit after hit & the voices were great & singing top notch . I just loved the whole Royal experience & would love to go there again with my whole group of friends.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank jimmybrc
Chennai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Casino Royale”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Worth playing there and ambiance was good..the music, food and drinks are good . The location and the travel to casino is great.The play area for kids has to be improved. Provision for Sleeping area for kids is good

Visited April 2012
4 Thank pg_vijayraj
Hyderabad, India
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“delightful evening”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We enjoyed a lot in casino royal.. a must visit place in GOA..... games,food,hospitality and everything is good.. well maintained decent place...... thanks to Casino royal team for providing such a delightful entertainment........

Visited April 2012
Jaipur, Rajasthan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We went there on Tuesday under their "Thank God its Tuesday" scheme. You can get an entry at Rs 4000 for a couple. The Casino Ship is grand to say the least. The scale at which these guys operate is massive.

We were given Rs 3000 non-redeemable coupons to play along with our entry ticket. We used these on Roulette. They have almost 25+ types of slot machine. The drinks and snacks are unlimited and on the house

We spent almost 4 hours there and loved every minute of it. Must experience if you love casino.

A bottle of house wine was given to us (per couple) while coming out.

Really impressed. I didn't mind losing few bucks in there :)

Visited March 2012