Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely relaxed after there thai massage!

Reviewed June 27, 2019
376urvashis
South Goa District, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Panjim
from $87.00
from $103.00
from $200.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I was a little unsure as to how a massage will be when they told me its a dry massage. But the spa manager Avi made sure that I was explained about it in detailed and told in advance what to expect. She personally did the massage for me and it was so relaxing. Very professional in her approach and with full knowledge of the pressure points she made sure that the money spent on this was fully worth it. Definitely going to return for this.

Date of experience: June 2019
Oceanspasalon, Owner at Ocean Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear Customer,

We are glad to read your wonderful review about us. Thanking you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. Please do visit Ocean's again to try our other services.
With regards