1,859 results
All reviews tamari rooftop pool taj property jiva spa business hotel wah taj taj group travel desk in room dining coffee shop business trip excellent stay kala academy breakfast buffet excellent hotel memorable stay miramar beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed stay. Serene and peaceful rooms. Neatly kept. Well furnished. Wifi and TV services provided. Staff very decent. Breakfast had continental and south Indian food. Seasonal fruits we're provided.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Devinder Mohan T
Vivanta by Taj P, Manager at Vivanta Goa, Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Mohan,

Greetings from Vivanta Panaji!

This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us! We are pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta Panaji whenever you plan your next visit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Grt experience vivanta goa, very nice staff. Polite and very friendly staff. Nice food quality. Goodies for kids. Very warm welcome on arrival. Pickup and drop facility is very nice and quick. Overall nice

Room tip: Clean and overall very nice service from arrival till checkout
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank sandeepp1378
Vivanta by Taj P, Manager at Vivanta Goa, Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Good hotel inside the Panjim city. We chosen this hotel because Kala Academy is just walking distance where we have our seminar. Perfect hotel for business traveler. It has nice location, Pool, Bar etc.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Vivanta by Taj P, Manager at Vivanta Goa, Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear Mr. Poriya,

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2019

I HAVE VISITED GOA PANAJI Goa on 27-2 19 and left on 01.03.19. my short stay was organised at Vivanta Goa Panaji. I reached late in the night. Lobby manager arranged complimentry dinner and helped me locating my room. MY Trophy was packed by hotel management and they have also packed break fast for me as Iam to start 5.00 morning. Thanks to Vivana Taj.

Date of stay: February 2019
Vivanta by Taj P, Manager at Vivanta Goa, Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Vivanta Goa is a place that spoils you completely. They pamper you to the extent that your expectations from a 5-star hotel goes higher and higher.

Surprisingly they match up everytime to their hospitality.

I've stayed here when I was a teenager, came with my family at multiple occasions, eventually came here for business meetings and then for my solo bachelor trip before marriage and now I'm looking forward to my trip in May 2019 as a married couple.

I've had so many memories with this place, I've literally stayed in their basic rooms to suite and presidential suites and let me tell you that their hospitality is always the same, they treat you really well.

Ask for any food item that doesn't even exist on their menu, the chef's without any hesitation prepare it for you,ask a special item for breakfast or dinner and again it's served.

Ask them for chocolate or any other special arrangements, they are always on the toe and ready to serve you with a smile.

Visit this hotel, if you want to be spoilt forever and then therefore you'd never want to stay at any other hotel in Goa.

Special Thankyou to Mr Subash Bose the operations manager who took great care of me in my last visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Vivanta by Taj P, Manager at Vivanta Goa, Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Bajaj,