“Food n service was great”
Review of Wan Hao

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Went here last week and I really enjoyed my experience.i had red thai curry it was lovely. The decor was lovely,nice atmosphere and staff were friendly and prompt. Would recommend to others, thanks harsh

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and quality of food is top notch . Ambiance created was pleasing and refreshing ,
Overall great experience!

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the ambience, perfect location in Goa and far away from the crowd...
Superb experience and the care taken for every specific request for food ordered.
Chef special vegetable soup and Thai rice with exotic mushrooms was prepared in the best possible way :)
Would surely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Last week I went with my family and my 2 years old baby. The ambiance of the restaurant was so good it has an outer seating with dim lights and soft music. The food prepared by chef were delicious specially nasi Goreng. The service was very efficient and very friendly staff Nepolion and Gaurav. It was my baby’s birthday and they arranged a small cake for us which was a great gesture. We really had a great time.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Wan Hao is the Chinese restaurant of Goa Marriott Resort and Spa and I must say they're food is amazing. I had a great time and I must commend the service of Napoleon, he's an amazing host.

Date of visit: July 2018