“Yummy Food at Pocket friendly price”

Ritz Classic Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 332 Restaurants in Panjim
Price range: $120 - $2,000
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My Hubby and me just loved the food here.
We explored this restaurant on the last day of our trip:-(
wish we had found it earlier would surely have had more than 1 meal here.
Food is exotic and delicious.
Loved the flavor.
All in all a good place to go with medium budget. Little expensive but worth every penny :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Its one of the best places for the typical rice curry and fish. Very fast service. Just that you need to be there a bit early as it gets crowded soon....

Reviewed July 10, 2014

When Ritz Classic has started in Panjim there were so many people wanting to eat there. People used to wait in queues to have nice Goan food. I loved the food there but when I visited last time it has totally changed my thoughts for this place.

They are giving very poor service and the staff is not friendly like they used to be before. ( Don't care attitude ). There are so many experiences that I would like to jot down here but I hope Ritz Classic turns gears and comes back to what they were 2 years ago.

1  Thank nigelquadros
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Besides serving amazing sea food and specially their lunch thali they also serve north Indian cuisine… Must visit for sea food lovers..

Reviewed July 4, 2014

You will see lots of locals dining at this place. Any USP of a restaurant if you are based at a place like GOA.I love fish thali with Anjal fry.My wife loves to eat prawns here.This place buzzing with patrons all the time and waiting time could be lots if you visit this place on a weekend.

1  Thank Abdulrcr