“Avoid!”
Review of The Salt Cafe

The Salt Cafe
Ranked #278 of 370 Restaurants in Panjim
Description: A quaint cafe in the heart of Panjim serving Goan lunch Thalis for lunch and juicy burgers, sliders, sandwichs and shakes in the evening.
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a whim. We ordered the paneer tikka which was lovely and the goan fish curry. The fish tasted odd but as this was our first (and now last!) taste of this dish I thought nothing more, until...6am when we both woke up vomiting. We lost an entire day in our bed and couldn't eat for 2 days.
I certainly woudlnt write this review if there was any chance we'd had food poisoning from anywhere else. It was 100% the fish dish which is a shame as the waiters and setting is so lovely. Maybe just stick to a few beers on your visit!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 12, 2017

I very much like the interior of Salt. the music are so good. The foods are testy and fresh. all over the atmosphere is very and i very much like Salt even me and my friends are enjoyed lot....i defiantly recommended this place.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Immy143
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Live music, good atmosphere, good food and ample of time to spend with these to freshen your mood. will try again

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank SALIMSAYANI
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Recently opened A simple but appealingly done Salt Restaurant in Arpora was a recommendation to me and my wife during our 6 days visit from 21 Feb to 27 Feb,2017 and a Dinner and Two Lunches were enough to give us an idea that in times to come, this Restaurant belonging to Mr and Mrs Lobo is bound to create waves with its well cooked meals, good service and not too an expensive on the pocket. In particular I enjoyed the vegetarian dishes but their non veg and particularly the sea food spread was equally impressive.
The owner Mrs Sandra Lobo very quietly but surely gives personal touch to ensure that the guests go back with a resolve to come back,

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Rajinder C
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Can give a try if you like shack places with live music.overall the ambiance is good but the food not up to the mark!

Date of visit: February 2017