Hotel La Capitol
$43
$53
$41
Agoda.com
Hotel Palacio De Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbudget hotelpanjim citystayed hereheartcasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2010

We had been to Goa in the month of december last year.With family member of Five ,we were confused in which hotel to stay in and at that time La Capital Hotel Cleared everything out.It was been suggested by my friend who has frequent visits to this place for business deals.It is not very luxurios but yet welcoming.Also has very resonable tariffs even in its sesonal months.Lower prices did not compensate on the hygiene of the hotel.The staff too were very amicable and in their Konkani style made us feel at home.With room service being conducted frequently made our stay in the rooms comfartable and clean.
The best part of the our vacation in Goa was the sea food being sereved.The hotel was attached to a big restraurant above.The lavish food was very pallatable to our palates and our wallets!!!But the exotic food was nothing compared to the prices.Though expensive,we enjoyed the varied ranges of fishes for first time in our lives.
Our halt at the hotel was for two days and in this two days we had the time of our life.The hotel made us completely forget that we were outsiders for a moment it made us feel that we too were Goanese.As a tourist,I would really recommend this hotel to all my friends and relatives and would want to come back again and again!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank yadavnisha02
Reviewed June 28, 2010

La Capitol is based right in the heart of Panjim City.

This hotel is meant for budget travellers who don't wish to spend much on stay while here on a holiday!

This 18 room hotel is based in MG road and besides it has good restaurants like Rajdhaani, Delhi Darbar, Sher e Punjab besides the local joints Cafe Bhosale, Cafe Real and Cafe Tato. It also has Cafe Coffee Day neighbouring this hotel.

The reason why I have mentioned about so many restaurants is because La Capitol doesn't have an in house restaurant and often gets food from a local Udipi restaurant whose quality can be easily questioned!

If you are on a tight budget, I would recommend this hotel for stay!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank goan007
Reviewed May 16, 2010

la capitol is a hotel situated in the heart of the city surrounded by the colourfull buildings..it's location is very beautiful and next to the river..sunrise looks amazing from the terrace of the hotel...
room size is decent enough..but the disappointing factor is that the beaches were quite far...
apart from it the room service was worst of all..in monsoon season we find bedsheets, towel all were well...no complaint creates any difference..

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank priyankadelhi
Reviewed March 18, 2010

What I loved about this hotel is that it is strategically located. All the main points in Panaji are a few minutes away. The staff is courteous and the service is nice. The rooms are kept clean and the room rates, affordable. I would come again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I had two day stay at this hotel on Jan 2010. The hotel is very excellent. The staff and management made my stay memorable. All the staffs are very responsive and helpful to my needs and the service is very excellent.

Rooms are spacious and clean. Food is another attraction of this hotel. It was very excellent.

I would like to recommend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business