Ginger Goa lives up to its standard of being a budget hotel and for all those who have stayed in similar hotels before will not be disappointed with the facilities provided by Ginger.
I stayed for 2 nights and am a happy man for couple of reasons below :
1) Location : Situated in city of Panjim , is close to the ferry , Panjim Church and shopping as well as dining actitives
2) Value for Money : Self-Service , Clean Rooms , Common WiFI at the lobby etc.
3) Travel Desk : There is an outsourced travel desk who goes out to help in every possible way though a but expensive than the options available in the market.
We rented bikes for 2 days and man , it was fun driving all day!!
For Beach lovers , try to book properties close to calangute or Baga beach as Ginger Goa is quite a distance from both these beaches.
Happy Holidaying !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ginger Hotels welcome you in Ginger Goa a unique Smart hotel in Goa at a perfect location. Hotel offers services & facilities like gymnasium, restaurant, Wi-Fi & conference hall which makes Ginger Goa one of the finest 3 star hotels in Goa. A city rich in its architecture and beaches, Goa is a destination primarily for enjoyment. Let not budget constraints hamper your travel plans to this city. Enjoy your stay at the comfortable and very affordable Ginger Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ginger Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ginger Goa Hotel Panaji
- Hotel Ginger Goa
- Ginger Goa Panjim