Casa Paradiso
$73
$67
Country Inn
WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$56
The Crown Goa(Panjim)
$114
$64
  • Breakfast included
Varanda do Mar(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$62
Vivanta by Taj - Panaji(Panjim)
$117
  • Breakfast included
The Caravela Homestay(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$36
$53
$51
$156
  • Pool
All reviewsworked finehot waterbudget travellerspanjim churchautogoamidnightwardrobemattressportuguesekmratesbeachesheart
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Actually i have booked room for 3 adults. i.e. I have booked for one extra guest and i have paid the money for extra bed. but the hotel people told that they have no information about the extra bed and they have not given any extra bed so i adjusted with double bed itself. Totaly i am not satisfied with your service

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Narayanaswamy R
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The services offered at the hotel Casa Paradiso were excellent. The hotel room was presentable. The location was excellent & amenities provided were also good. The staff was courteous. they arranged taxi for us also at our request. I liked that they accomodated us even before our check in time. I only disliked the exterior of the Hotel which was not upto the mark.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My friend was keen to stay here based on the Lonely Planet review, however it did not live up to that review and was infact disappointing as l was spending my 50 Birthday here. Firstly the 1pm check in didn't help when our train had arrived at 4am, no cafes or eateries open before about 10.00am which made for a bad start, we also booked a deluxe room which had A/C but none of the other deluxe extras that were listed on the confirmation email about the room. When questioned about this the surly women on reception said there was nothing they could do. These same staff asked us to pay the balance owing for the room, which was no problem for us, but when we tried to pay they said it was inconvenient and could we come back later, then later accused us of not paying!? Glad to leave, it was not terrible but not what LP lead us to believe either ...

Room Tip: Don't get a room near reception intact don't get any room here
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank suellene3132
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I could not believe my eyes when I came on here to write a review, these pictures do not look anything like the real thing. I had to double check the address twice to make sure I was reviewing the right one. It is budget, but unfortunately not clean. They changed our sheets three times after we asked, but unfortunately all were stained and seemed unclean. The shower also was pretty bad. The water after a few minutes just ceased. After fiddling with it, it would come back, but only a trickle. I would not stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

HonestlY, we feel pretty much scammed by the guys leading that hotel! We artived late at night coming from delhi. We booked 2 nights in advance, DELUXE room! Nothing really was deluxe. The official photos ontheir website and also here are not even close to the reality. We found more like a concrete garage to sleep in. I mean a little photoshopping might be ok, but this is hillarious. I dont know who lonely planet can even recommend this place?! We left after 1 night, heading for south goa to find a much better place. The service was also quite..ignoring.. ! Hands off this place! For 1600rps you will be able to get a much better value

• Stayed: November 2012