“Very good value, nice food and good service.”
Review of Viva Panjim

Viva Panjim
Ranked #13 of 379 Restaurants in Panjim
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Nice little restaurant recommended by our hotel, the Mateus Boutique hôtel. You can dine outside close to the street, but also inside and first floor - not so nice, upstairs.

1  Thank boherout

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

A completely unpretentious place that serves amazing food and makes you feel at home. We had been in goa for 2 days, yet we felt that the lunch we had there was the heartiest meal we had had in the previous 2 days. The red snapper rawa fry and prawn curry with rice were both excellent.

2  Thank bineetaf
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

An excellent eatery that I find most nostalgic. It has won several Citations for great Food, the past several years. The place too, brings back fond memories of my school days when our 'Sobith' Goa was under Portuguese rule. The quaint and rustic locality where this eatery is located, undoubtedly adds ambient flavour and taste to the authentic Goan Dishes served by Viva Panjim. The owner and staff too are most hospitable. You'll surely come away happily satisfied with the experience and wanting to visit the restaurant again!
Viva! Long live Viva Panjim!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank umangp114
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I went there twice during my stay in Pangim. I only had vegetarian dishes and they were all amazing. Try the mushroom chacuti, its delicious. Great environment, great staff, amazing value for tasty food.

1  Thank RitaPicarraRamos
Reviewed February 22, 2019

I arrived at 2.45 pm and they refused to serve me because “ the kitchen was closed” even though many people had just been served huge platters of freshly cooked food. Announced closing time is 3.00 pm.

I am handicapped and unable to walk far but was still not accommodated in any way and simply told to go look elsewhere. This is not a typical Goan welcome, I don’t care how famous their restaurant has become.